17 minute queue times

Ohh I see you are looking for any excuse to treat me like this other person because I don’t agree with you. At least you prove your immaturity.

same name and server, u rly trying to gaslight ppl that already are onto your shenanigans? lmfao

Whatever. I really don’t care. I simply want a fair and fun game and if you want to attack me for that it simply proves what kind of people you are. Doesn’t matter if I am someone or not. You will believe whatever you want to believe.

1 Like

Welcome to the club buddy, Bsg tries to gaslight me every chance they get, it’s funny as hell

Seems the game is overrun by people like him.

Most folks are exploring new zones, leveling faster in dungeons, queue times will be better at S1 launch. For now queue for a bunch of stuff at the same time and hope for the best.

how is bsg even related to this guy not receiving enough attention on one character then swapping to another to try to make their points? also p sure others posting about him arent bsg… rly dont understand y u try to bring up bsg every chance u get, do u also tell people IRL about ur video game “forum pvp”? talk about rent free lmao

people that play the game instead of spending 80% of their day on the forums spewing the same complaints over and over? ya u right

If you want fast queues, play horde or use mercenary mode npc in legion dalaran as alliance

I love the selective amnesia skit…

1 Like

Love the selective excuses…

What, where a Blizzard representative says that the rules aren’t being broken and you ignore them, because they aren’t the right type of blue?

“Blizzard representative”. Interesting thing to say. But I have never seen a blue post saying circimventing the queue system in order to get larger groups in together is ok. But I have seen one saying Blizzard does not like it and don’t want people to do that… but

No one is circumventing the queue system. In fact, it’s that they are allowing the queue system to do it’s job, which you are complaining about.

If this isn’t about getting larger groups than 5 in together, how could it possibly be stacking the queue? Why would a guild need to queue at the same time as another person? Surely they could just queue as a group.

Maybe you should sit back read it a couple times. Read it very carefully.

How does a 5 man group stack a queue to form a premade? In an AV, not in just regular 10m BGs.

Read it very carefully.

I have and I disagree with your interpretation, like I disagree with all your interpretations.

That’s sounds like a personal problem. But it’s not my interpretation that you need to worry about. But it seems you are someone that doesn’t really care about anything but your own personal feelings.

Why should I care about anything other than my own personal feelings?

Does caring about the personal feelings of others make you feel better?

Doesn’t that mean that you are just caring about your own personal feelings in a more round-about way?