17 minute queue times

Well at least you are honestly about it.

Nope but of course the point is lost on you.

No, I care about the game me and others pay to play.

Now would you be willing to read a real blue post and not a forums blue post?

So do I. And so does everyone else. It doesn’t make you special.

Where did I say it did?

So why do you choose to do something that makes the game for worse for everyone but you and the ones that do what you do? Just because you play this game doesn’t give you the right to ruin it for others.

I’ll try to break it down as clearly as I can:

Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage. That is not in the spirit of the experience we want to provide in the normal Battleground queue. Playing with friends is fun and important, but it shouldn’t come at the expense of the spirit of the game nor the fun of others.

The normal Battleground queue is for players to jump in and play against other players in a similar situation. We realize that it’s not a perfect system, and we’re still looking at ways to improve normal Battleground queues further. Regardless, it’s not meant for organized groups to “pug stomp” and get quick Honor. We have built in outlets for players that want to organize–if a competitive, social experience was really the goal, then there are clear ways to achieve that.

The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you’ve been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they’re up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit.

What is true that there’s been an increase in pre-made groups disrupting the PvP experience for other players, though. Pre-mades in the normal queue, however they are formed, are not something that we’ve ever been particularly fond of. It had become more of an issue of late, so we addressed it accordingly.

This is from a blue post not a forums blue post a Blizzard blue post from Blizzard

1 Like

Blue post, literally means forums Blue, it doesn’t mean articles or deleted tweets.

If you use https://www.bluetracker.gg/

It doesn’t search for articles or deleted tweets, or even news posts on the official site, it only lists forum posts.

But is it against the rules? No. They could have made it against the rules when they broke the addons. Which is where this is from. But they didn’t.

Exploiting is against the rules is it not?

Forums blue posts mean nothing. Is that what you are using to excuse your behavior?

It’s not exploiting…

Imgur

So, all you do is queue at the same time and take the first queue you get?

Leaving a queue, by clicking the button labeled “Leave Queue”, isn’t exploiting either.

Unless you want to argue that Rogues entering Stealth by clicking a button labeled “Stealth” is exploiting too.

Oh ok so you are manipulating the queue system by leaving if you don’t get the same queue, and that is causing games to start one sided.

How does that make any sense at all? What a crazy thing to say.

No, I am not. No one can manipulate the queue system, it decides what it wants.

Leaving a queue is allowed for any reason, or no reason.

If you want that changed, go for it.

But it is not, currently, breaking the rules.

If blizzard wanted large groups in randoms, would they not allow people to queue together?

It decides by giving you a queue you avoid that by dodging unless you get in together.

You would have to ask them. Good luck getting anything out of them.

While I don’t dodge, I know others do. And it is allowed, by the current rules.

You want it to be declared cheating. You want it to be declared exploiting.

But it is, currently, neither.

You have to convince the rule makers that the change is necessary.

I don’t need to, clearly blizzard doesn’t want it, or they would allow large groups to queue together.

No, I simply want it fixed. Exploiting is doing something not intended by the game. Large, organized groups is not intended in randoms so by basic logic it’s an exploit. How about two different queue systems where one allows large, organized groups to fight other large, organized groups and another one for randoms and small groups? Would you be ok with that?

Why are you asking me what I’d be ok with, you have very clearly said in the past that anything that I would be ok with, would clearly be because I could abuse it.

Where have I said that? And it sounds like you wouldn’t be ok with it.

Not sure if this was brought up but are you alliance? Horde is getting very fast queues, I dont wait more than 3-4 mins for a random bg queue and 5-6 for an epic if I do that. I’ve heard ally for some reason are having rough queue times so a lot of people are queuing in mercenary mode.

This sounds like you’re getting selective amnesia again.

No, I am of sound mind and body. Sounds more like you are making up excuses

There’s a merc npc now in the pvp section of Dornagal now. He popped up last night, and he’s leaning against a wall like usual.