[Updated 11/4] November’s Trading Post is Out of this World

[Updated 11/4] November’s Trading Post is Out of this World

New class armor sets and weapon sets are available for the Monk, Warlock, and Warrior in this month’s Trading Post offerings. This month’s signature item— Arsenal: Cosmic Weapons Cache—is out of this world. The Arsenal: Cosmic Weapons Cache now includes two additional swords!

View Full Article

9 Likes

That Monk stuff is actually pretty enticing…

6 Likes

The bonus item should always be a mount. That’s the comment, that’s it.

31 Likes

Well, at least I know I’ll have an abundance of Tender for December.

17 Likes

Definitely a few things this month I want, but sorry to say, the weapons being the bonus for completing tasks is a bit underwhelming. They’re nice weapons and all, but I have to agree, a mount is a bigger incentive imo.

20 Likes

My Lock is going to be happy with the weapons but that’s about it for Nov.

Oh well, more tendies for Dec

1 Like

Just going for the warrior stuff. Do not care for the Ethereal Gryphon and w/e the name was for the other mount which right now escapes my brain memory. The Zhevra mount I have had for I don’t know how long.

Luxurious Niffen Hat!!!

Yeah i liked thos weapons

Should give a +5% bonus with Loamm

6 Likes

It smells real good so those Niffen will really love ya.

Are the bonus reward weapons supposed to look like questing greens or do the racial models sporting the weapons just make them look underwhelming?

7 Likes

Eh… a little boring this month.

6 Likes

I sure love this monk fist weapon, shame it won’t appear often since the main chi builder we have always hide your weapon even if it is a fist weapon.

(I do love me some brewmaster style staff, and all my tenders will be spent on monk stuff this month thanks)

No two-hand variant? All you had to do is make the one-hand sword a bit longer. Come ON.

I am foaming at the mouth for the Zhevra mount… all these years… and I can finally claim it. WOOOOOOO!!!

8 Likes

That is a BS rip off making you have to pay twice for those spectral mounts…when those mounts were first offered as scroll of resurrection mount years ago you got both mounts…you could use either one or both…

4 Likes

Is that a Storm Dwarf in the screenshot from the next xpac?

3 Likes

Hints abound!

2 Likes

Those weapons from the bonus are pretty basic looking. Not sure how they got the name, “ of the Grand Design.”

7 Likes

I remember the Zhevra mount was really sought after back in the day. Finally.

3 Likes

Really happy that the Zhevra mount is on the Trading Post, as it was one of my most wanted items to see on there! :zebra:

Also really like the mummy pet. Think I may get both of those items when they’re available. :smiley:

—3 days until Blizzcon starts (Nov. 3rd)!—

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

4 Likes