[UPDATED JULY 11] Dragonflight: Fractures in Time Content Update Notes—Now Live!

[UPDATED JULY 11] Dragonflight: Fractures in Time Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Fractures in Time is live!

View Full Article

6 Likes

My body is ready

6 Likes

Time rifts sound cool

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

I would like to say that this paragraph alone has so much winning in it. Keep this direction going!

4 Likes

The abilities affected are Vampiric Embrace, Nature’s Vigil, and Ancestral Guidance. While we want hybrid DPS to be able to contribute healing to the group, these spells have become powerful enough to temporarily alleviate a healer’s role without interrupting the hybrid’s DPS rotation.

This is a step in the right direction, balancing dps offhealing and survivability rather than just damage is a great change in development strategy.

1 Like
  • HUNTER
    • Fixed an issue where Scatter Shot would incorrectly stop Spiteful Shades from Mythic+ Spiteful affix from slowly dying.

… All the Hunter class changes

/Cries in hunter.

5 Likes

A true game changer right there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I was looking at this and was like, well there goes a good portion of our damage with the ring nerf.
We are compensating specific specializations that are commonly using the Onyx Annulet ring for this damage loss

Great compensation for hunters LOL

1 Like

While this, by large, looks like a great patch. I am still gonna mourn the loss of our Observer pet.

1 Like
  • Added a “Sell All Junk” button to vendors.

Probably the greatest change in the entire patch

6 Likes

Fractured but whole.

2 Likes
  • Added 5 new fur colors for Worgen.

Come on now give em tails too after all this time

7 Likes

You still have to click the button.

Meanwhile those of us with community solutions already have had for years:

• auto-repair, on vendor interact, with preference option to use guild bank
  • auto-vendor, on vendor interact, all junk besides exceptions (handy now with gray transmogging).
2 Likes

Why is the Gnome kneeling? She’s already close to the ground as is.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Are the trading changes going to remove limitations to the region auction house to allow all items like BoE’s and patterns to be bought and sold cross realm.

1 Like

Love the art changes and the UI changes coming in this patch and I do hope the new art will come to Eastern Kingdom and other zones as well. The campaign system that is coming in BFA is nice edition to track all the main storylines.

1 Like

Awesome, feral buffs, feral buffs, feral buffs!!

Now we just need more hairstyle options for all, especially darkspear trolls. Gimme the dreads and locs for all races.

1 Like

Could we please have a normal version of the new dungeon? Some of use don’t care for the Mythic.

Thank you.

:cookie:

13 Likes

Cautiously optimistic about holy. Looking forward to all the Glimmer. :slight_smile:

Good news I’m pretty sure those are actually eastern kingdoms screenshots. - Blackrock Mountain & Blasted Lands.