8 Hour maintenance

This is the cutest thing ever :sob:

2 Likes

Too be fair.

They (blizz) is really over hyping this patch.

Ppl are going to feel let down.

They shouldn’t have ever announced any of the features and just let it all be a surprise.

None of this stuff couldn’t have been tuned live. Over the course of several weeks. (They also didn’t really buffer much between now and October for any of that).

Zoomer-millenial-ludicrous speed!

As someone that has never worked on a MMORPG in my life, it is my professional opinion that Tuesday maints are too long.

2 Likes

I like unannounced stuff as much as anyone else but…

With this player base it would go over like a swiss cheese boat. They complain about literally everything and lack the reason to justify any of it.

“Why doesn’t it show up in my quest tracker!”
“Why did they nerf this?”
“Why did they remove that?”

I mean it just happens all the time. The only thing they haven’t disclosed are the finales of the raids and dungeon quests which are encrypted. But someone will complain about that too. :rofl:

1 Like

I would just like to add that the rent is too damn high.

1 Like

Uh maybe a new mega dungeon

and other content and class changes among other things

So you think they’re building it brick by brick or something?

The servers are made of bricks? Sorry, I’m not really a ‘tech’ person.

No it takes time to get the content out onto the servers then they have to check for any problems like possible errors that will make the patch hard to or if not impossible to play .

That way the patch doesn’t brick on us .

Wait why am I even answering a low level 1 post alt hopping troll.

This is why we need Battletags tied to the forums

1 Like

God’s green Earth seems to be mostly blue. 'Cause it don’t got nobody to listen.

anyone else have to mute this guy’s videos just the opening,
because the “this is Kalani” grates on my nerves

This needs to be pushed more. Especially in blue threads.

That hamster really wanted in that wheel. LOL

1 Like

New spec on a class,skip to SOO being added,new mega dungeon,mid season class fixes,I think there might even be a new zone.8 hours sounds about right. This dont really sound like a maintenance complaint though,it seems more like a complaint that you wanna go own level 10 toons in pvp and feel like some kind of champion,and Blizzard won’t let you post.

Are you calling me fat?

Or they are trying to visualize you as food. Beef can be shrink wrapped in a number of ways.

It’s been close to 20 years. Time to get a grip on major patches taking a bit. Go play something else for a bit.

They don’t want no beef.

Time to change out the hamster, the other one is not responding :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is what a shift change looks like in the server room. No humans needed. Just hamsters sorting themselves out.

1 Like