[UPDATED JULY 11] Dragonflight: Fractures in Time Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Please give the new warlock races customizations that fit the class fantasy. Green and purple eyes, DH skin tones for night elves and eredar for draenei.

2 Likes

Yeah I reread it and it said both continents.

Windwalker
- All ability damage increased by 2%.

Lmao what a damn insult especially when Monk is the worse ST DPS class without an alternative DPS spec.

1 Like

Discipline is already the weakest healer by a LOT, and you’re nerfing our atonement again? Whoever is assigned to work on disc is clueless. Giving a spec a buff with a nerf does nothing, we will struggle more than ever. We need actual buffs.

Put the Observer back in.

Its a dumb excuse that its silhouette matters. You’re removing a demon while warlock players have been begging for an expanded demon roster for years literal years. Removing the observer is a stupid move.

6 Likes

Not a single mention of the crests that are piling up in my bag.

6 Likes

What a time to be a Windwalker¡ Woo¡

1 Like

If they follow the usual mega dungeon pattern we will get heroic versions split into 2 different dungeons at the next major patch

1 Like

Looking into Dawn of the Infinite feel like it’s not gonna go well with people who do PUG’s like looking at the fights and the mechanics yeah “5 man raid” is a very accurate description.

I read this as Paracasual flakes at first :joy:

1 Like
  • Word of Glory now costs 10% of base mana.

Why? That’s so stupid.

3 Likes

This looks great and all but can we PLEASE get a native way to be able to move the UI windows around when we open them??

It’s super restricting not being able to just move my bag around…this seems like…basic UI 101 stuff…

6 Likes

6 days ago

3 days ago

Yesterday

Doesn’t sound nearly as challenging as that first Wowhead article made it seem.

2 Likes

Maybe see how it goes hoping at launch it won’t be impossible to PUG without a super competent group but well have to wait and see worst case scenario can probably get some friends and Guildies to do it with which tbh as I main healer is preferable anyway.

Not sure how I feel about some of the hpal holy spenders costing mana now, but I will roll with it seems like a lot of good changes, but the pvp changes concern me a bit. Not saying I am great by any means, but compared to some of the other healing specs I don’t toss out even close to their numbers.

HUNTER…

-looking around the room, lifts books, moves candles, confused look on their face-

What happened to “all damage increased by 6%” ? now we get NOTHING?

4 Likes

So convert knowledge into ArtMet… How about convert knowledge into lets say. More experience points into that profession so you dont have to rely on luck to get Rank 3 items like battle pots!!! #SMH

2 Likes

Timewalking gear earned at maximum level will now be on the Adventurer upgrade track and can be upgraded with Flightstones and Whelpling’s Shadowflame Crests at any item upgrade vendor.

Nice, Timewalking will actually be useful for my undergeared alts again.

3 Likes

Until they can fully replace MoveAnything, I feel like they aren’t done. I need to move character sheet, gossip windows, re-fix my pet battle UI, and lots of other things. The whole reason that I used MoveAnything in the first place, is because I have three monitors, and keeping everything where I can see it is very important to me. lol
[edit: I forgot to mention vendors. Those windows are nearly two feet from my bags. Two. Feet. C’mon now.]

I have 2 notes for you guys #1 might want to check on the “Hunter buffs” to make sure that they are working as of the last patch as it feels like there was absolutely literally no change in the numbers we produce and a 10% buff should have been noticeable ie we never got buffed and if we did ya might wana go back to the drawing board on that 1. and 2 to the adding of more artisan metal per week for those that are done with knowledge love it we do be needing more metal per week but might want to check your numbers on that charging 10 knowledge per 25 metal…that is only 25 extra metal per week which is ummm not useful at all and way way way way over priced think more like 25 metl per knowledge point that would be more along the lines of value :slight_smile:

1 Like