15th Anniversary Server Blades

I placed an order for the 15th Anniversary Server Blade. My online order information says that it was shipped but I’ve never received it. There’s no tracking number for order and the payment was processed.

Also with the way “My Orders” is set up I can’t submit a ticket for help. Is there an email or phone number that I can contact someone regarding my order?

No, I’m afraid not. You aren’t able to go to - https://gear.blizzard.com/us/customer/account/login/

You should be able to open a live chat there.

And when I try to submit a ticket regarding the order it comes back with the options for returning it or exchanging it. How can I do either if I don’t have it? I never get the option for submitting an actual ticket to find out the status of the order.

Are you selecting the Live Chat option? When I use that, entering my name and battle.net address, I get a connecting message, waiting on a rep.

When I click on the link you gave me above it takes me to my order page.

Yes, and in the lower right corner of the page should be the Live chat option. Do you not have that?

Imgur

Silly me I didn’t see that little button at the bottom of my big screen. I kept looking at the top. I’ve give that a try. Thanks!

Updated: Everything is straightened out. It shipped late yesterday and it will be here next Tuesday. Thanks again and have a great New Year!

5 Likes

I got mine today and it arrived with random pieces of the server floating around inside of the case, giant scuff on the inside of the plastic cover from things rubbing it during shipping, and one of the plastic “pins” or whatever snapped off so the plastic doesn’t actually stay on the server itself and I almost lost the whole thing when taking it out of the box because I didn’t know it was fcked before I even got it. Really bummed after looking forward to receiving this for a long time and missing my chance at one of the original ones.

1 Like

mine arrived broken and scuffed as well. cheapest housing i have ever seen. im starting a return on it now

I also had mine arrived damaged, the case it self was loose the backing was falling apart just picking it up there was scratches on the case as well and 5 pieces broken and floating inside. I am extremely pissed off that I like others spent over 300 dollars USD for this BS. Who ever works at blizzard that that it was a good idea to just have four very thin foam pieces covering just the corners should be fired. And while some people have responded it’s so easy to just return it I do t want it returned I want a exchange. But I am sure that is almost impossible as these were supposed to be one of a kind collecters editions

I would hold onto it, these items are still very much collector’s edition items. Wait a bit to see if a solution can be found.

Since it is a very rare item, I doubt there actually is any to exchange.

2 Likes

Mine came broken badly as well. I already submitted a ticket and got blown off by the GM that answered it, so ill try the live chat option but im not optimistic at this point based on reading other peoples struggles as well as my experience with the previous GM. 20 minute queue to talk to someone is kind of ridiculous though…

I doubt that.

3 Likes

Not really, it’s a busy time generally. 20 minutes is nothing compared to 7 day + ticket times.

1 Like

They don’t have a solution yet to give.

I just heard from a friend who also received a damaged server blade that they are asking anyone who did to submit an RMA (return request) through the old gear store the blades were ordered from.

Once they decide how they are handling this, you’ll be contacted via the e-mail you provide.

3 Likes

You’re welcome to think that, when i get passed from one person to the next to the next because its apparently nobody problem but mine, i consider that to be blown off. By the way, live chat was no help.

1 Like

This is probably what they said to you:

Being told the correct location to submit a request is not the same as “being blown off.” It’s not that it’s not their problem, it’s that they want you to reach out to the people who can actually help.

4 Likes

They’ll help you :slight_smile: They’re just still putting a plan together at present. This is a unique situation (e.g. customised, limited-supply item with no chance of renewal).

Put in the RMA with the appropriate details, have photos ready when they ask.

4 Likes

Are you contacting game support about this? You need to be going through the blizzard store support.

3 Likes

That is not what was said to me, in fact, that is the first i have heard that response. The recommendation in this thread by a blizzard post to use live chat was also apparently incorrect, so im struggling to understand how im not getting the run around when live chat tells me they cant help me, despite this post clearly stating to go to livechat for help.

Im less upset at the lousy packaging and broken hardware as i am about the lack of anyone seeming to want to do anything about it. We submitted the first email about it on monday and have not even gotten a reply besides the automated message.

2 Likes