15th Anniversary and my last one

He actually admitted to the OP he skipped the part about cancer in I think his second comment. So there’s that.

He didn’t say he “just” finished his treatment. For all we know he finished it a year ago. As for my response to him, if you read the message I responded to, you’ll see his passive-aggressive response to me, but you chose to ignore it because it ruins your argument.

Sorry, but you choose the dumbest examples to defend your pitiful argument. Napkins and disappointing a large quantity of your playerbase are two totally different scenarios. I refuse to lose more braincells arguing with you. Bye…

And Sharon is an idiot for getting mad over napkins…

Newsflash: most people already knew this.

OP needs to realise that bugs happen and calm down. Yes, suriving cancer has nothing to do with it.

In saying that, the other idiot making fun of someone who had cancer, can go to the trash as well. I would think you would agree that making jokes about it isn’t funny. It was a SH word of him to say.

1 Like

Million dollar company thats been doing it for over 15 years and cant get it right the first time…They suck then …They need a new leader

1 Like

it’s like the girls who start crying on Shark Tank when they are losing …

as annoying here as it is there. :slight_smile:

Never watched it. Sounds boring.

1 Like

eyeroll of the century

3 Likes

Seeing how this thread went I feel sorry for you. A real survivor (or anyone who brushed with death) wouldnt include that in their opening post of a complaint to a bugged video game event.

Not cool posing as a cancer survivor. Good riddance.

4 Likes

Sorry about your cancer! I had it as well last year and it’s brutal and terrifying. If you think there’s more important things than wow - totally fair.

On a plus side TWO years ago met my partner in game so… it’s still home as far as we’re concerned (we got married a day before I went in to have a kidney removed… ^^).

3 Likes

See you back next year for the 16th anniversary!

2 Likes

The event launched 3-4 hours before you made this post. It lasts for 2 months. Maybe have at least a tiny shred of patience.

Edit: nevermind…

This thread was just one big cry for attention.

6 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

Sorry, that your rage can not be sated. Maybe do some yoga while you wait for the bug to be fixed. You clearly need to work on you. :thinking:

As for OP, if you really did survive cancer, congrats. It hits every family, mine included. Survivors deserve love and support, and those we lose, deserve to be remembered. If you’re trolling, see you in the Shadowlands. The maw has a place for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

His reply was shockingly vicious. When you survive you rejoice, transcend maybe.

1 Like

ROFL at this thread

1 Like

Some people get bitter I guess. I think they both need to go sit down and rethink about their posts.

1 Like

I had cancer too, almost reached the five-year mark. Why not stay?

Though, if cancer can’t get me special treatment or free stuff, what’s the point of having it??

New things in a computer game have bugs.

More at 11.

3 Likes