1.5k reward quests are WEEKLY? Who did this math?

9 Characters doing the weeklies of the event will give you enough RM to buy the mount and 3 new pets…also if you buy the mount the gryphon on an alliance character, then you’ll have the wind rider on your horde character and vice versa .

If you want all the goodies then you’ll need about 315,000 or so of the RM to buy all the stuff…

No weekly, the text on them said 6d x hours remaining

1 Like

If that’s true then yes this is absolutely most definitely the worst pre patch of all time ever

1 Like

They are weeklies not daily…

9 Characters doing the weeklies of the event will give you enough RM to buy the mount and 3 new pets…also if you buy the mount the gryphon on an alliance character, then you’ll have the wind rider on your horde character and vice versa .

If you want all the goodies then you’ll need about 315,000 or so of the RM to buy all the stuff…

I have 354 at the moment (and growing).

The event also continues even after TWW launches doesn’t it, just in the new kalzar zone or whatever it’s called

blizzard went from one extreme of the past pre-patch where players had gazillions of leftover pre-patch currency, complaining about it, and nothing to spend it on, to being grinch on rewards/time with current pre patch. it’s like be careful what you ask for!

1 Like

Oh the event is bad, no disagreement there. But I thought this was about the rewards.

The work/effort to reward is fine. It’s a month long throwaway event and it really doesn’t ask for a lot of time. It’s just spreads it out over a month.

The cope people engage in to pretend this isn’t a “Whaaa Whaaa, I WANT IT NOW!!!” complaint.

Only blizzard could screw up an event that is meant to be easy and fun this badly… :woman_facepalming:

I quit during the mass exodus in shadowlands, i’m about a hair away from walking away for good this time.

4 Likes

BlizZard doesn’t know how to have easy wins. They also do a lot of rug pulls on something that should be a slam dunk for players to enjoy but turn it into a slog.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

this is crazy low compared to what the vendor has to sell. feels like remix again and then they buff it for the last day because upsi.

btw the event is bugged. sometimes the 6/6 step can be completed. but sometimes you are stuck at 5/6 and nothing happens. well done.

and you can do it only once per 1.5 hour. i logged in with 2 chars and both have the message that the event is over and next will spawn in x time. so doing this on alts isnt even possible for me at least.

1 Like

Bzzzt, wrong. It’s a “I would like to farm at a reasonable amount of time.” Nice troll, though.

2 Likes

Time gating is bad. Time sinks are great. Grinds are fantastic. Standing around a room waiting for a timer is bad.

This event is just very poorly designed. And it’s not an indictment of grinding or time sinks.

1 Like

I agree with you. We shall see after the reset. I have never seen a weekly have the blue ! which indicates a daily. But it’s Bliz after all. It could happen, I guess.

While I do agree the prices are wild and the event is too grindy for the 26 days we have to do it, don’t forget the gear drops from doing the event, so you’ll be spending less than 300k to buy everything.

1 Like

Yeah, assuming we get enough drops before the end of the event, and it isn’t continually plagued by maintenance.

“It only takes 13.5 hours for one day”

Do you eat, sleep or have a job?

7 Likes

Even more fun when the boss bugs, doesn’t show up and now to wait another 90 min? hard pass on this event

Or want to finish remix, finish Taivan, do raids, or literally anything else?

1 Like