1.5k reward quests are WEEKLY? Who did this math?

So we have to do it on how many characters every week to get all the rewards?

This event is so scuffed it’s unreal.

1 Like

6500 tho is nothing. Realistically you have to do alts to do the weekly quests again or grind.

1 Like

You can do it in your warband and transfer all the coins to one character to buy the mounts.

I’d say it is pretty fair amount.

Then spend 2 hours over the course of a week and do all three zones on 2 characters for 13,000,

And at some point the rotation goes to an hour, and then a half hour for the last week.

If you need to have everything then you’ll need to plan out more. Otherwise pick what you want for the level effort you want to put in.

These forums need a “I want it NOW!” forum.

Not saying it’s good or fun content, but all the “OMG I CAN’T GET IT ALL IN ONE LOG IN” is pretty astounding.

The issue is if you play 24/7 for the entire week, you can only complete the event on 37 characters. 4.5k x 37 = 166.5k, so it’s going to take you 2 full weeks (without sleep and never missing a single slot) to finish it as it does get faster the second week.

2 Likes

That’s lunacy. Why do they despise us?

1 Like

The cope people engage in to pretend the event isn’t mind-numbingly bad.

1 Like

Who has 37 characters lol.
I’m going to do in 6 characters and I’m done.

The only ones that benefit from that, is them. That is why people are asking for it sooner, because this is ridiculous.

1 Like

I mean, I have 64 and all level 70 BUT I also wont be farming this to gear them. I just want the mount and pets

1 Like
3 Likes

I thought I was gonna go in and farm all the pets and mounts in a couple of days. Oh, well…

1 Like

Looks like Blizzard forgot about the reaction to Pandaria Remix’s initial bronze drop rates and decided to repeat that very same mistake.

They are always so stingy with stuff like this.

2 Likes

Remix I at least found fun. In the beginning I just went all for cosmetic stuff and didn’t upgrade gear until bronze got buffed. But this isn’t even fun lol

2 Likes

A couple things that will make the grind less than it seems. You get armor and weapon drops every time you complete a cycle. I just finished one and I got a mail helm and a 2-handed mace. That is what… the equivalent to over 10k memories I think? My warbank is starting to fill up with the items that are dropping. This helps a lot to reduce the grind if you just want the mogs and not trying to gear up every alt.

The other thing that helps is you get memories from completing the event each cycle. The last one I did I got 796 memories. 500 from killing the last boss and the rest from completing two of the small events before the boss and the starting blob.

I did about 10 min of farming between cycles today and decided it wasn’t worth it. The event is boring but if you just want the mount, pets and the mogs the grind isn’t that bad once you factor in the drops. I’m going to switch to a different alt each day (just need 7) so I can repeat the weeklies. Should get me roughly 9k memories for 6 to 7 boss kills plus what ever mogs I get for free from the drops per day.

The event needs to be improved and it isn’t much fun but you can get everything without farming between the cycles.

1 Like

What they mean is that if a boss is cleared in say searing gorge, even if you login to another toon, searing gorge won’t be up in the rotation.
The Boss only spawns once per 90 minutes per portal.

Unfortunately you can just not get loot or currency from the bosses too. So far I’ve been able to do 4 (missed 2 by a couple minutes…) and despite not missing any tags I have only gotten anything from lich king (twice). Both ony and rag rewarded nothing. So even if you can get loot, when it’s only half the time you’re still having to grind basically the full 300k.

1 Like

That sucks–I haven’t run into that issue yet on my end. Lag has been really bad but I haven’t missed getting drops/memories. Hopefully bliz will at least spread people out between shards and/or fix the bugs depending on what the issue is.

I don’t care to do it on an army of alts. I find that boring af.

But apparently, if I want anything from it I need to. Joys.

2 Likes

They’re daily quests aren’t they? They have the blue exclamation point with the arrows surrounding them. That’s daily right?