1.5k reward quests are WEEKLY? Who did this math?

and that is if the quest actually counts. Many of us are bugged, killing the boss (if it spawns) and not able to complete the quest.

Vendor in the portal room in Dalaran sells the mount

1 Like

cringe… thats what op said :joy: U READ

And what you are proposing is not something people should have to do anyways. The currency needs to change or the event spawns need to change.

3 Likes

legions prepatch was the best imo ( from my experience) since i started during that prepatch

3 Likes

really glad they made this alt friendly…like cool, my alt will get one weapon in 2 weeks.

4 Likes

A lot of Ls lately.

1 Like

Currency is transferrable.

I guess…but that’s under the assumption that I don’t care about anything else on my other toons than to get 1 toon a weapon.

There are mounts and pets too :\

2 Likes

I wouldn’t focus on gear and upgrades with just a month to go before the expansion. Get mounts and pets first. It’s 50,000 Residual Memories for the mount and all three pets. The mount changes from the Gryphon to the Wind Rider, so you only need to purchase the mount once to have it for both factions. You can make more than that with just three characters during the event (54,000 Residual Memories).

Remember, you can take level 10s and it, too.

I’d say Legion’s was the best for pre-expansion event for repeat content. It’s hard to go wrong with an event that has a couple neat cosmetics and power-levels characters in preparation for a new expansion.

For non-repeat content, I’d say Cataclysm had the best pre-expansion event (Troll’s taking back their island, Gnomes… trying to take back their city).

6 Likes

Don’t buy anything until the end. Unless you’re worried you won’t be around to log in.

We still don’t know if the big-ticket items can drop off bosses or will be added to loot tables later.

2 Likes

If the events spawn every 1.5 hours you’ll get 16 a day, or at least 5 of each. Of course sleeping and work but you should be able to do between 7-14 per week

Plus it speeds up next week and the week after

Lol oh yeah I forgot the quests were weekly hahhah

Come on man. This is a joke right?

Mathematically you can only do this on 37 characters.

they’ve been trying to teach you this lesson since the Anima drought.

they are still mad you forced them to change that.

they don’t like you.

The fact that your argument is basically “the event is fine so long as you are willing to run 21 characters through it three times a week each” is kinda making the OP’s point.

9 Likes

Also what’s the reason behind not being able to convert this gear into tier sets for our alts? lmao

1 Like

Per character.

Warband, assemble!

1 Like

Actually I think the intention was to have us look at the schedule and spend 15 minutes over the course of a week for 6500 which you get for doing all three zones.