1.5k reward quests are WEEKLY? Who did this math?

Dude. It only takes 13.5 hours for 3 characters for one day. Each character is making 6k+ in currency per week. Multiply that by 21 characters per week, and multiply that by 3 weeks. What do you get? 378,000.

How do you math?

1 Like

Also keep in mind the currency is tradeable amongst warband characters

Can we do it per character? As I have an army, so hoping that I can do it on each.

1 Like

Yes. Plus the currency can be funneled to a single character.

1 Like

Perfect, so multiples at a time, plenty of characters, this won’t be that bad at all. Will probably wait for them to nerf down that 90 minute time in between (and avoid RP realms, 2 minute input lag isn’t fun).

1 Like

Well collectors are screwed here. Luckily the sets look ugly as hell so it’s not worth going for them. Maybe to pick up few pieces of gear to boost ilvl on alts, but other then that I completely agree with you.

1 Like

It’s not fine, we shouldn’t need to do a stupid quest on an alt army to make satisfactory progress.

11 Likes

Not all, most altoholics are collectors (not sure the opposite is true), as the real benefit to having a million alts is grinding stuff. Thanks to the new transferable currency in TWW, this trivializes it for those of us with an army large enough to just do the weeklys on a TON of toons and consolidate all the currency.

Except how do you do the weekly on a ton of toons when the boss spawns once per event?

1 Like

Pretty sure the quests are daily. The quest givers have a blue ! above their head indicating it is a daily instead of the yellow ! which indicates a weekly quest.

Multiple accounts? Plus the lock out per character is weekly, so even if I did one at a time, could still earn a LOT in a single week (I have plenty of toons to earn the 320k needed in a single week).

I believe they are weekly quests, not daily.

There’s a boss that spawns once every 1.5 hours for this first week, every 1 hour next week, and every 30 minutes the final week. Unless you’re on two accounts, you can only do one at a time. It would take 13.5 hours for three characters to finish all three spawns this week, next week it’ll take 9 hours for three characters to finish, and the third week it’ll take 4.5 hours for the same 3 characters to finish.

Someone at Blizzard either hates you or is bad at math.

1 Like

Yeah that’s ridiculous. They need to either decrease costs, increase the amount of currency gained, or make the bosses spawn more than once per event.

1 Like

A 5 minute event every 90/60/30 minutes leaves a LOT of downtime.
Sadly, it also locks you into that rotation so don’t start anything that might take a while in the meantime. Get used to powernaps!

2 Likes

I’m an avid Diablo player and I like classic. But I have noticed the quality of those games kind of falling over the years. I figured everything was going into World of Warcraft, in retail.

So here I am, expecting a very polished experience, as this is where all the resources are being spent in my theory. But it has the same problems.

What’s going on?

Question but is there more than one vendor? I didnt see any mounts :confused:

This is not worth the trash LFR gear they have as rewards. I was looking forward to it, but this is stupid and not worth my time.

Yeah, the 90 minute spawn rate has to be mega nerfed. But even so, at 90 minute spawn rate, that’s 16 times a day. Assume someone has to sleep, so they do 12 of them per day, that’s 4 characters per day. In the first week that’s 28 characters, not the greatest, but doable. Assuming you just finish the 3 quests, that’s 28 x 4.5k = 126k, so yeah it sucks. But now imagine you have multiple accounts, this drastically gets faster.

Now, I do have multiple accounts, and a mega army, but there is no way I’m touching this until they lower that spawn timer.