Twitch Portal? Blazing Hippogryph?

I thought this week was the Portal that we got from Twitch loot drop not the Blazing Hippogryph…some reason I got the Blazing Hippogryph in my inventory now?

9 Likes

Same. I hope this doesn’t affect my ability to get both items…

2 Likes

My count is currently going towards the portal, at 71% or so right now so i’m not sure. Either way got this post tagged so i can come back to it n see what it does when i hit 100%.

Mine said it was for the portal too as I was working on it, even when I claimed it, but in-game, it gave me the mount.

4 Likes

Same here. I have the mount and no portal. Says I have claimed the portal. Hopefully this gets fixed as I would like the portal as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also happened to me, there is multiple reddit posts mentioning it as well.

1 Like

Same also here. Got 100% contribution to the Portal on Twitch, claimed it, logged into WoW, and got next week’s drop instead - the Hippogryph. The Portal isn’t in my Toy Box.

Looks like someone messed up and swapped the IDs around.

4 Likes

I already had the Blazing Hippogryph mount, so I can’t tell what happened. I just know that I had 100% toward Ethereal Portal on Twitch, it shows that I claimed it, but it’s not in my inventory.

1 Like

There is a blue post on this forum, they aware of the issue.

2 Likes

I already have the mount and only want the toy so i have sat here for 4 hours watching these insufferable streamers for nothing I better not have to do another 4 hours again

I got both, the toy and the mount.

Man what a screw up …some are now reporting they got the portal not the mount …others got the mount not the portal and some now say they got both…how does this freaking happen?

1 Like

Time to get your credit cards out for those $150 ethereal portal TCG cards on eBay!

LOL nope not happening with my wallet…

I got a really bad feeling they won’t fix it and next week the mount just drops again

I got a rock.

1 Like

There is one person reported they had the mount for a few years they got the tcg card to get it …hope they don’t get screwed …they want the portal.

Hello. Wires were crossed, and we’ve un-crossed them.

For the rest of this first week of the promotion, players who claim the toy will receive the toy.

Players who previously received the mount will keep the mount, and they’ll also get the toy. This may require logging out and back in.

Players who do not yet have the mount can earn it next week, as expected.

We apologize for the confusion!

35 Likes

Thank you. Much appreciated.

darn looks like I missed out on a chance not to waste 4 more hours with my twitch tab muted set to the lowest quality shame.

3 Likes