Did Twitch, but Ethereal Portal unlocked Blazing Hippogriph

Did the dates get crossed? Is there any way to get the portal?

2 Likes

That’s being looked into, Dalajin.

7 Likes

Slightly off topic but, I got the Blazing Hippogryph on my WoW3 (US) - Starter Edition, but I haven’t received it on my main WoW1 (EU) - Dragonflight :frowning:

I’d post it in the Bug Reports so they know. Check to see if you got the hearthstone toy like we were supposed to.

1 Like

Nah I don’t have the toy on both US and EU. I only have the mount on the US servers.

I just tried disconnecting and re-connecting my Twitch account through Blizzard account management, but that didn’t work :frowning:

Thank you, Orlyia. I dont mind the mount but i was looking forward to the hearthstone xD

3 Likes

During Twitch drop today! For the Ethereal Portal Toy, I also got the Blazing Hippogriph Mount instead? Did the dates get mixed up.

No, some are receiving the toy, others the mount. They’re looking into it.

You can add to the threads in Bug Reports.

3 Likes

Man what a screw up …some are now reporting they got the portal not the mount …others got the mount not the portal and some now say they got both…how does this freaking happen?

1 Like

Probably proverbial mixed wires since you earn it on Twitch and not through a Blizzard-owned-and-run event.

I’m like 2% away from earning mine so I’ll be curious which option I get hit with. :joy:

4 Likes

i just got my twitch 4 hours completed and got the portal so it must have been fixed .

1 Like

Same. The mount isn’t supposed to be live until the 9th.

For those that got the mount, they get to keep the mount, and will receive the portal toy too. They might have to log out of both the game and launcher then back in for the portal to appear. Saw a blue post about this.

3 Likes