Receiving incorrect Twitch Drop

This week is supposed to be giving the toy, but many people are getting the mount, while Twitch says they claimed the toy.

5 Likes

This happened to me as well. Please help!

2 Likes

Yes, same here!!

1 Like

Also having this issue

1 Like

Same issue too.

1 Like

also had this happen.

2 Likes

Starting to think they may have switched the dates for the toy and mount and forgot to tell people. Small indie company folks lol

Some people are receiving the toy. Others of us, like me, got the mount. :confused:

2 Likes

I got the Mount as well I hope we get to keep the Mount and maybe get the toy next week

2 Likes

Ditto for the mount not portal. Watching the stream, it seems like it’s 100% mount not portal from the chat.

1 Like

Got the portal, I’d definitely open a ticket if I were you, just in case.

Same thing happened to me. My concern is that on the 9th I still will not get the portal that was supposed to drop today. I can not use two of the same mount.

No tickets. There’s nothing a GM can do and it’ll just bog down the system. SFAs (our blue posts in the CS forum) already told us they’re aware and looking into it.

2 Likes

same thing here, mount instead of portal

I too received the wrong drop

i also got the wrong drop, apparently twitch has fixed it for people who are now going for the toy, but for those of us who planned to get both and ended up with the mount early, can we get the toy next week…or the toy this week and still go for the mount next week?

3 Likes