Primordial Stones in PVP

Im assuming these are going to be active in pvp but nerfed like how some of the embellishments are?

Really dont like the idea of them in pvp at all but I know blizzard doesnt care about us

3 Likes

I’m scared you’ve said a type of item that I’m not familiar with, but it sounds really important in PvP and possibly PvE/grinding related.

1 Like

Output wise, quite a few specs aren’t even going to use the ring in PvE. I think the biggest thing to watch out for will be the tank gems, if you can use them as a dps or healer.

There going to op and you have to farm them of course i was telling people about it but nobody listened! Theirs one with more healing output why wouldnt you want that as healer?

In PTR testing, we heard feedback on this, and the Primordial Stones were adjusted specifically for PvP.

• All bonus damage, healing, absorb, and stat enhancements from Primordial Stones are reduced by 75% in PvP Combat.

Thank you very much!

54 Likes

Excellent. :pray: Thanks for doing this early.

25 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

I’m just glad they caught it early.

This will make it pointless for PvP, which is good.

5 Likes

does this mean its no longer BiS?

Thank you!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

YAY! The same boring gameplay and never getting anything new pvp!

Imagine not getting to use any of the new cool things in a game that you are paying for.

The same people cheering will be the same ones complaining PvP never gets any new content.

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/D9DQy9LpjLE

3 Likes

Pvp needs to be as balanced as possible.

You can’t do that by tossing in borrowed power gimmicks every other patch. Some classes benefit a lot more than others.

Save that mayhem for pve.

7 Likes

absolutely incredible

thank you

blizzard really just winning so hard these last few months

9 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/SYgPoV0yLksAAAAM/bless-my-heart-relieved.gif

Thank you.

No one likes these systems in PvP.

5 Likes

Borrowed power isn’t new content.
New bgs, new game modes like rated solo 6v6 rbgs, new arena maps, those are all new pvp content

10 Likes

You think a ring with frost armor and ice barrier on it passive is… content?

6 Likes

let’s GOOOO

There are some specs where the ring isn’t even good in PvE at full power.