15 years give or take of bgs and premades still can queue be randos

What an archaic system

14 Likes

You can only reliably queue with five and they attempt to match premades against premades where possible. Queue times would look like the current xp-off experience if they only matched against other premades.

Friends play together in MMO’s.

2 Likes

Attempt to match doesn’t mean match. And I’m all for friends queuing together. That’s great and amazing and the spice of life. But you wait to find another unit of friends.

2 Likes

I feel they should reduce premade maximum size in 10 mans. Every time I get WSG I just assume it’s a premade team, as much as I like the BG if I could blacklist it I would.

2 Likes

i think it should show us who is grouped up in the UI like some other games have done. people usually leave anyway when a good pre made is stomping a pug team

3 Likes

Get some friends

4 Likes

bobos crush premades for yrs with out even knowing it stats dont lie as ally tank bobos just wins

Your stats mean nothing when you repeatedly afk out of losing bg’s

8 Likes

Stats don’t account for your rage quits, so they kinda do.

1 Like

They really should just count quits as losses to reduce back filling.

4 Likes

Or you can still do it the old-fashioned way and read the server tags. And premades never really lose. I have not seen it happen once.

Then you only pay attention when you’re getting wrecked by the hardcore ones (which aren’t that common). I’ve seen our pug group beat premades a number of times. There really is a lot of bad ones out there that are just friends queing together.

Premades win more than they lose but they are very far from invincible. They also get placed against other premades more often than not. I lose more games when I que with my casual friends than I do solo queing.

2 Likes

If things work out well the first 1-5 minutes, that’s one thing. The one nice thing about premades is that they make it quick, so requeues would be more minimal.

1 Like

they should do that but i dont think it would stop many people from leaving, maybe a few

i leave sometimes not going to lie but i wish the stats tracker actually meant something. no point in even looking at it when it doesnt mean anything

agen bobos plays by same rules as evry 1 so stop crying coz u not good as bobos

Maybe you should stop bragging about your manipulated stats

3 Likes

Agreed, ran into several games today where the lowest geared dps had 600ish-k hp and were all doing insane amounts of damage.

Meanwhile we had an illitard with 68k hp and another with rez sickness.

1 Like

Blizzard can never get it right. Overwatch has the same problem, although at least premades are placed against higher ranked players. Wow is like, have fun feasting on the noobs lololololol

1 Like

bobos will do as he allways doz w/e he likes and not much u can do about it punk 15010 BG wins if bobos left BGs alot how long u think it take to get that many wins u haters r just to dumb to see the LEGEND for what he is