15 years give or take of bgs and premades still can queue be randos

And others and I will do what we did and call you out on your BS. Not much you can do about it, punk.

Irony.

When you have to repeatedly tell people you’re a legend, well, then you’re not one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

works for bobos chump keeps u talking about him how about u get a clue stop being dumbazz

Yes, talking about how bad and annoying you are exclusively when YOU hijack the conversation to be about you. I guess that’s something to brag about to you, though, like all of your pointless random bg wins :rofl:

1 Like

Just had another premade. Would like to know if the system is getting fixed in Shadowlands.

tehe cry much

WSG weekend in Classic and OMFG the premade SPAM is horrendous. Logging off, because trash BG’s.

Maybe shadowlands will make premade a fight other premade. You know, a concept every other game in the last decade has managed to do besides wow for some reason

5 Likes

It does for the most part.

Anyways it’s an mmo, 5 friends playing together isn’t going to break the game.

That’s great. Friends should be encouraged to play together. But it needs to be friends playing other friends.

1 Like

Again for the most part it is. I’d rather them not try and make it anymore stringent for que time sake.

It’s not always a pre made if you lose .

And anyway I am pretty sure most ‘premades’ are just friends grouping together without any voice comms.

1 Like

I don’t think most people quit to avoid Ls. I think they quit because at some point they realize that BG is a waste of time.

I’ve noticed two types of premades. Premades where there might be a couple of experienced players pulling some very low honor into the BG (no pvp emblem) with no group synergy and premades where every person is experienced and geared to the max with a balanced class composition.

Blizzard matches these premades against each other. Or premades with two people against premades with five. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When they quit with 2 minutes left, really makes me wonder.

I don’t understand that. But, most quits are after the initial big fight (depending on bg) and they probably just switch to an alt to queue (which won’t have deserter).

No offense, but you choose the factions that completely outnumbers alliance, that’s kinda on you

He plays Alliance though… not everyone plays the toon they post on.

1 Like

You don’t remember me posting on my di shaman with a 60% win rate? I haven’t played horde since s2

Well then his comment makes no sense. It’s literally insta queue as alliance. There are no constraints