15 renown for flying is ridiculous

Because I literally cannot use dragonriding due to motion sickness, and there are others who have similar issues or just do not enjoy dragonriding.

1 Like

They plan on it.

Such players would probably also have issues with the fights themselves on something like Mythic Raz or Sark, so I guess it wouldnā€™t come up.

I used to be a cutting edge raider and I never had a raid boss make me sick the way dragonriding at high speeds does. I did those bosses on heroic so unless mythic has new visuals, I doubt I would get sick.

4 Likes

Theyā€™ll apparently add something in 10.2 to help for that.

You appear to not know the language and what words mean or that your opinion does not change them. You can take your pickā€¦im notā€¦forcing you to choose which is correct for you. #winkwink #DoYouGetItYet?

1 Like

They can keep their ugly dragons ā€¦I could careless about speed ā€¦I fly for other reasonsā€¦to look aroundā€¦too explore ā€¦to hover and look for specific pets to tameā€¦my list could on and onā€¦and I want to do all that on my great Love Rocket :rocket:ā€¦that never runs out a fuel and has to stop to refuel back up unlike those gliding dragons do ā€¦if you mess up or run out of power.

9 Likes

Agree it is the metrics guys turning this game into a bluntly designed hamster wheel

6 Likes

And I know words, and I know that if a choice is significantly skewed on one side, e.g. paying gold is so much more efficient, than Iā€™ll be heavily shoved towards choosing that side, ergo, forced. You do know that words can have multiple meanings, right?

That is still not FORCED. No one is using force to make you choose the easy path and also, what is easy for YOU(And me) is not for everyone as not everyone flipping farms for gold AND some as can be seen in this thread really seem to enjoy doing mind numbing reputation gains going by how many claim doing 15 is EASY.

If it were FORCED then it would for EVERYONE.

2 Likes

I would never use DR for my flying carpets so they can keep their silly dreams to themselves. But we all know the rug pull is comingā€¦

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

If itā€™s nothing, then it shouldnā€™t even be a thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They wonā€™t because they just wonā€™t do it. Theyā€™ll find something else to play

2 Likes

i mean why would they care about flying slowly when they already fly quickly?

It would be for anyone that wants to be efficient at it.

There isnā€™t exactly a simple way to make tons of gold this expac. So Pathfinder might very well be more efficient for some people. I have a lot of gold, but my method requires having a large number of alts, something most people donā€™t have. If there was a choice some people would still do Pathfinder.

3 Likes

So its not forcedā€¦coinvent for you because according to YOU it would be easier than 15 reputations. Thanks for somehow making it even easier to show you are using the wrong word.

1 Like

Something something, people in glass houses, something.

I will be so glad when Nov 7th gets here.

1 Like

Gee hating on people because they play the game the way they want and not in the way you and others expect. With the level of toxicity towards people with some form of disability is shocking.

3 Likes