15 renown for flying is ridiculous

its not abusive if they don’t know any better ?

Abusive implies forced. Abusive implies there aren’t numerous ways to get this thing done, abusive implies we haven’t had WEEKS already knowing that to get flying we need 15 Renown on one singular character. Abusive implies there are no alternatives to flying in this expansion, it implies there is content locked behind it.

You don’t know what abusive design is, you’re using buzzwords to try and justify actively avoiding the one singular thing you need to do to unlock one small aspect of the game.

1 Like

I’m very good at dragon riding, it sucks, Blizz is trolling with pathfinder.

5 Likes

No they’re not.

2 Likes

Indeed they are. Most of the threads where dragonriding was brought up as a problem are filled with such conversation. There have been threads asking for normal flying for a very long time now and the majority of conversation is about disabilities and disorders.

It also helps if you’d read past one sentence next time, as well.

2 Likes

You don’t have any concrete basis to say that it’s mostly disabled players. “I remember a lot of posts” is not concrete.

1 Like

They’re not. You’re being trolled.

1 Like

I never gave specific numbers. But you can go back through the threads and see how the conversations have gone.

Learn to read entire posts before you comment. You’re the troll.

Yikes! Must be Sensitive Sunday today.

1 Like

please define abusive design…or is that a buzzword ?

Is there a Sunday that is not? I mean, I got a stalker up in here lol.

No, dont like this post…it seems only I do that so my liking yours also means you are me.

1 Like

Dragonscale Expedition - you can farm it faster with treasure chests and wq, easy grind
Maruuk Centaur - grind hunting camps, exchange the tokens after, easy grind
Iskaara Tuskaar - you can buy your way to 15 wish fish turning in, repeatable quest, i think its 500 fish per lvl but fish are like 1silver so its easy
Valdrakken - do the history chain and you are easily at lvl 10, use contracts or do the 5 heroic weekly for extra rep, easy

Niffen - do the researchers on fire weekly, the 3 niffen excavations and you will be at lvl 15 in 1 month i think, not hard.

there’s also one weekly quest that gaves a bonus 2500 rep for one of the four initial ones (I’d suggest you take valdrakken)

Can I get that through battlegrounds and mythic+?

Pathfinder for one kind of flying and free for another is big time fail. And then gating normal flying even longer with new rep farming is lame. These types of decisions cause lower player numbers heck a lot of people are probably already done with df waiting on a new expansion. Then we will see all the whining I have to do Pathfinder in an old expansion like all the others caused.

6 Likes

Which is why new players are clamoring to play the game, right?

2 Likes

From the responses I’ve seen, I would think arthritis or a version of multiple sclerosis. And others whose vision cant take the movement.

Just guesses on my part. But I would think these issues would affect all game play and not just this 1 one aspect. So Im not sure how some play at all in any content.

2 Likes

You cant fly with any mount in BG’s and M+, except the one dungeon that required flying. And I don’t believe its been on any of the season rotations

Its a good thing that pvp doesnt use any sort of flying then.

1 Like

TBC flying is fun. I agree.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

Not really a great argument, since WoW doesn’t restrict what you do based on what you enjoy the most. It does convince those who like something that sounds clever, though.