15 renown for flying is ridiculous

this is the eating poop isn’t so bad once you get used to it response…

Doing any meaningful amount of Dragonflight at all will get you your pathfinding requirements. 0 sympathy for the complaints.

1 Like

see above…

Which world quests require Dragon Riding…Pet battles don’t and they are world quests…fishing dailies don’t require it and they are world quests…sure they might be one or two like that one with the ball sort of like from Harry Potter movie game in the air…but almost 99% of world quests I have done haven’t required Dragon flying.

And as for those of us asking for normal flying …we don’t give a damn if its slow …its what we want…I haven’t seen one player that asking for normal flying asked for it to be made faster at all…so that’s a damn lie from those that want to block others from normal flying…

3 Likes

But wouldn’t old flying be most useful to people who didn’t do a meaningful amount of Dragonflight because they just never adapted to the new flying mechanics (for whatever reason)?

(A part of me feels this pathfinder is basically the devs saying “we now regret having promised regular flying in the first place”)

4 Likes

Not my problem.

I like dragonriding…

I want both…

my druids want regular flying…

renown 15 is abusive, especially if you just started recently as I did…

I’m sorry no one bothered with renown, but blackmailing us with slow flying isn’t the answer to beef up corporate goals for participation…

3 Likes

Renown 15 takes not long at all. You’ve had plenty of time.

see above…

1 Like

Not my problem.

Get to renown farming. You have time.

this is the I have bread for my poop sandwich reply…

2 Likes

Oh I have. LOL but I think it’s mostly trolling.

Defined. A simple search for “grind in gaming” takes you right to different sites with the same definition as made by gaming itself. No personal views involved in it just like with the rest of life.

Your view of the gameplay is yours. What the gameplay actually is, is set by reality and that is why I gave an example of a grind that I personally like.

“Grinding is a term used in video game culture, referring to the act of repeating an action or set of actions, including non-repetitive tasks to achieve a desired result at a level of certain difficulty, typically for an extended period of time, such as earning experience points”

That is the definition by the industry.

Almost all of gaming consists of grind which is why it can easily start to detract from a game like an MMORPG because they not only have far more types of grind than a normal game, they make the grind take even longer to try to retain the players.

And I defined it for you.

Good job with the bad faith argument and not reading.

You aren’t worth the time.

I provided the actual definition and how to find it. Thank you for showing you are just a troll.

As did I. Telling you that you’re ignoring what’s being said isn’t trolling.

Goodbye.

Replies again, only to repeat he is not even going to read the genre’s definition because he prefers his own.

Trolling 101.

1 Like

I wish they would just remove requirement. Doing dailies as a pvper sucks

4 Likes

Trolling 101 is using an army of alts to support your arguments and like your posts.

Your avoidance of this confrontation is noted.

A truly new player or even one who started playing a few expansions ago has only ever actually known Pathfinder as a concept. And a new player likely wouldn’t even come to these forums to learn about Pathfinding and how ‘terrible and ridiculous’ it is because Discord exists and most official game forums these days are useless and strange.

A new player who might see grinding to 15 Renown as an obstacle probably wonders why they would bother when they have Dragon Riding right there already.