14 year sub, cancelled

Seems like it is hard for you

super hard so im gonna quit my sub, brb making a post about it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bite. Iā€™m going to say that itā€™s the very clear data that Activision is ignoring which to me means, itā€™s deliberate. Your que times are longer than Alliance because there are less Horde. Your racials have been buffed to encourage 2 things; Alliance faction change to Horde or you to recruit a friend.

As a result of Horde racials being so ridiculously OP, now Alliance is making their exit too. It is not fun to not be able to be in control of your own toon and not to be able to cast because stuns are over the top and out of control. Two sides, two low populations.

Dear Activision, give the game back to Blizzard.

2 Likes

Could blizzard enable lower levels to do war games against other premade twink groups?

I get you wouldnā€™t get rewards from it but

ā€œGet used to disappointment.ā€ ā€“ The Man In Black

also a 14 year sub and my wifes 9 year sub canceled. some people enjoy twink game play. people always complain about facing twinks but are thrilled when theyre being carried by them. if you leveled from 10-120 through bgs youd probably average 50% wins from twink carries and 50% losses from them. just food for thought, cya round

4 Likes

It will take time.

No. Most folks want to be able to get at least one spell off from their toon. Not have op twinks kill things really quickly.

3 Likes

For what? Better matches? If people come in unprepared, it wonā€™t be any different. That was the crux of the issue, not twinks.

2 Likes

I love this. I love that he is hurting, because he did not care when the rest of the player base decided to leave, because of OP twinks.

2 Likes

You mean they leveled up one of the 5 other ways?

2 Likes

Donā€™t care. Love that he is leaving. Donā€™t worry he will be back.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen levelers the internet and the human race in a nutshell

1 Like

Personally I hated having twinks on either team. Itā€™s not fun to be carried by twinks, and itā€™s not fun to be stomped by twinks.

2 Likes

I think he was trying to find the silver lining in them being there.

While I agree with you that they should have put it out there that this was about to happen, in all fairness, it wouldnā€™t have mattered, they would have done it anyway. All you have to do is look at the thousands of people complaining that they were about to remove some portals to see that Blizzard frankly doesnā€™t give a crap what their players do or do not want, they are going to do what they want anyway.

2 Likes

Iā€™m virtually in the same position. I was horribly bored with BfA content on my main and so I thought I would actually take a stab at making a serious twink and got into a good community. Since then Iā€™ve had the absolute most fun in this game that Iā€™ve had in years. Now I feel like I have very little motivation to stick around. Iā€™m so sorry for our mutual loss.

3 Likes

You are still in a good community right? Grow it even more.

1 Like

And dominating lowbies with your dear friends, you can still do what you are doing to other twinks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice assumption there.
We werenā€™t dominating anyone.
We made it a point to hunt down other twinks in Bgā€™s.

Iā€™m a dedicated healer, I wasnā€™t dominating anyone, and many, many times, (especially after midnight), I was literally the ONLY ā€œtwinkā€ in the BG.

Besides that, MOST of them canā€™t even log in right now because of this bug with the game crashing on load screen, or the graphics card error which is crashing the game within minutes of logging in.

And frankly, a lot of them unsubbed, or are playing their max level characters now.