14 year sub, cancelled

You cared enough to be the first one to respond.

The fact that Blizz are taking away options for a different style of game play is never a good thing.

One thing I have noticed in the last 18-24 months is Blizzard quickly jumping on players who find fun ways to make their game play more enjoyable.

The fact that other are happy to see others play style destroyed is rather disturbing.

4 Likes

Exactly, as it happened in the past.

Someone asked, why don’t I just queue at max level, because once I get a good item level, it will become meaningless in 5 months.

Because as Horde the queue to enter a bg takes 16+ minutes.

THe queues are longer than the actual BGs. Of course I would love to keep xp on, and play in lower brackets, but I will eventually level out of it. If I find a bracket with fast queue times, I want to be there forever? Who wouldn’t lol

Why don’t I go alliance, because i have 30 Horde toons, I’ve been horde for 12 years, and I’m not switching now. I shouldn’t have to pay to have faster queues, and play with people who say " Just lose guys, stop rezzing, let them win, better to lose fast than to try to win slowly
" That was my experience with Merc, never agian.

2 Likes

You could always play Alliance, we’ve got fast queue times.

The fastest queues will be 20-29.
The ideal 20 Twink does not even need a sub, once set up correctly.

I just really enjoyed 119 twinking, it was so closed to balanced pvp that i’ve seen since MoP. I’ve never been a fan of super low level twinking, that just felt like overkill when it came to murdering people lol.

At 119 when u had 2 groups of twinks on both sides, and we’re all 300 item level, god it was an amazing feeling to pvp like that. It felt like Wotlk PVP, just fluid, great community, fast queues. I never once considered what it was like for leveling people though. I guess people abused that power

Time to start marking the calendars if you want games at 119.
Hopefully your schedules are flexible.

Nah we had a group of 10 queue as merc, and a group of 10 queue as horde, and still no queue pop, they just broke the queues at 119 for xp off

U will come backnat classic launch op

Pressure is on for disablement of Twinking within Classic too, once Battlegrounds are released they will find a solution.

I have earned rank 13 (warlord) through the vanilla pvp system once before
never again. And twinking is rng for drops before leveling into the next bracket is poo. I’ll pass.

1 Like

this is not my quote - you put someone else’s quote as mine. Looks like Irisse.

1 Like

Same, once to rank 13 and burnt out on wow completely for a while. I hear they are debating whether to bring it back for Classic because it was such an unhealthy design.

Honor decay, may it burn in hell for all time.

3 Likes

I would have more sympathy for your community if, you know, instead of simply voicing your opinion and either moving on with something else in the game, or quitting, Twinks weren’t actively trolling low level BGs now like immature children that had their toy taken away from them.

Frankly, if the twinking community is that toxic and immature, than I can see why Blizzard made the decision to lock you guys into another queue. You reap what you sew, and all that.

2 Likes

The Movement has just begun.

Darren,

How do you know it’s twinks trolling low levels? I sincerely want to know. Aside from a couple snotrockets here on the forums I haven’t heard any similar sentiments expressed by any of the twinks I know. The thought of people having a kneejerk reaction to jerkface behavior in BGs suddenly being responsible for “ex-twinks” running BGs just to troll levelers is hugely concerning to me. It’s worse than all the bad things that have happened in BGs until now being explained by the Boogeymen that are twinks.

Certain undesirable behaviors (GY camping in particular) have become so associated with twinking in the popular consciousness that I’m honestly worried people are going to start blaming unacceptable behavior not on the individuals doing it, but on mythical “Twink Trolls” even when the perpetrators have never twinked. It’s time the general populace realizes that bad behavior is the responsibility of an individual, not a group, which in this case is “Twinks”.

5 Likes

The ques are long because the twink community is split up in the 19,29,39,49,59,69,79,89,99,109,119 lvl brackets . . . and if as you seem to think it a small community then remind me again why it was a problem, because of course a small community couldn’t really impact your experience to the point that you need to wine about it could it.

2 Likes

Gear disparity and effect at max level is nothing like it is at low level. We have our full tool kits at 120, you can gear much faster, and there is a much larger player pool. If you cant figure why that makes a difference I’m happy you are going to classic only.

Who you calling soft snowflake?

/Salute to you brother.

tl;dr “I can’t handle max level game play, too hard.”