Warcraft Short Story: “Visage Day”

Warcraft Short Story: “Visage Day”

Travel Azeroth with Chromie as she seeks wisdom from her fellow dragons in creating a visage, the mortal form dragons choose when coming of age, in this charming and heartfelt fairy tale by Lead Narrative Designer Steve Danuser, part of the short story collection Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth.

View Full Article

28 Likes

Love the short story please do more of these in the future.

9 Likes

I agree, more of these stories :+1:

4 Likes

Eagerly await the complaints about chromie

3 Likes

artwork 10/10

9 Likes

Where is Sylvanas? 3/10

3 Likes

Chromie is a trans icon. Love her :heart: :transgender_flag:

13 Likes

Doesn’t help with you taunting them though.

They were gunna rage either way, they always do

At least this way they all rage at me so I get notified about it

2 Likes

Next time just write stories about onyxia and being a femme fatale, her political intrigue and overlord lair routine would be more interesting.

Thanks

5 Likes

I enjoyed the story. Chromie is a cool character. Although I think it’s slightly odd a bronze dragon would worry about running out of time. Lol Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

This is nice, i love Chromie! I hope we get more of these short stories in the future.

3 Likes

They already gave her her own musical number.

This is Chromie’s time to get some spotlight and she deserves it.

7 Likes

Well, that was kind of awesome.

2 Likes

I agree with wanting that story, but not if it means in place of Chromie’s.

Had a great time reading this. Felt we could’ve used another visit with a third “mentor” but I otherwise loved this. Teared up a bit during the ceremony <3

4 Likes

Also, I love how people thought Steve Danuser couldn’t write a story and yet this proves otherwise.

7 Likes

He still can’t lol. Look at what he did to Arthas lol. Or how generic, boring, bland and completely forgettable the Jailer is. This doesn’t prove anything if he is still producing garbage Lore and retcons for the main game.

11 Likes

I’ll laugh so hard when you will be proven wrong once Dragonflight completely drops.

Guess what retcons happens under any new leadership or narrative lead that’s how it works different writers would have different views on how they want the story to go or conclude.

1 Like

Cute.

Bronze flight, best flight

3 Likes

Odd way to spell green.

…Hey, where were those slackers?

2 Likes