So who does Blizzard really listen too

What do you expect with retail players? The people that didn’t want that quit the game a long time ago or at least loathe it.

surveys are always a representative sample

because when they used to most of the CMs burnt out from the abuse

they still interact with feedback, which gets whatever poor CM who has to post about it abuse.

1 Like

“doesn’t care” “doesn’t matter” “lies”
This post is loaded! If I were to read this, I’d not respond, no way. I think I’d be offended and move on to diplomacy.

Exactly. But they haven’t fixed that problem. Instead all they done is created the community council. But not everyone from the community council listens to the majority of others as well, and don’t really past on much feedback.

Everyone does have different opinions ofcourse, but the major things Blizzard should be listening too, not ignoring. They should be accepting all feedback, not some.

except they are interacting and active

https ://www.bluetracker.gg/

Lets see…

And these are just for “today” and are blogs. I wouldn’t exactly call them, interacting.

1 Like

you need more than 2 posts every 2 hours or something?

She quit because it was a unearned job and she was promoted because she was female to appease people. Nobody would want to be in that position.

Blizzard listen to $$$$$

Developing RDF costs $$$$$$

They can’t spend $$$$$$ to develop RDF.

Since when is this about RDF though?

Those posts read like twitter marketing posts. Not at all relevant to the issue at hand.

When they do “address” the community, its a hit and run. And consistency isnt just frequency, its also in the messaging itself. They seem to entirely change their game design philosophy and direction every week, month, year, game. Theyll say “we listened to the feedback and were doing this” and do the exact opposite a week later. Theyve done this in the past 2 weeks alone in regards to fresh servers.

Arguing that Blizzard does communicate effectively or meaningfully is self-defeating. Even they admit they dont communicate adequately. They just dont do anything about it.

2 Likes

It is always about it.

Except, this is nothing in regards to RDF.

Everything is about RDF if youre brave enough…

2 Likes

this community:

people complain they aren’t being communicated with
complain that the communication is on the forums because “who would go on the forums”
complains that the communication is on twitter
complains that the communication is on the website
is in an email
ect ect ect

same community has a huge thread about why saying slurs in game shouldn’t lead to a ban

Exactly. And this is leading to an unhealthy game that is dying because they are chosing to ignore that feedback and instead, going there own direction.

Ah, yes, the woman who had a proven track record of nearly 20 years leading successful releases from her division, vs the relatively new hire co-lead who’s cool because he sells carry runs in retail. And she is the one with the unearned position.

Please go back to whatever “true” subreddit you crawled out from.

1 Like

We have been asking for a lot of stuff for years. Like solo que arena. Blizz just keepa saying the same answer. It wouldnt be fair. Well they dont get that …we dont care. If it sucls we will abandon it. But they know best. Now they are going to come up with sime stupid solo que that swaps the samw players to somehow make it fair. Just solo que. Thats it. Let whatever happens happens. These idiots really have some of the biggest egos. Many times in the past thy have admitted that stuff that was succesful was never intended to be used the way the players used it. But then they get a big head like they are the brains that created it.

2 Likes

It’s amazing you got insulted for somebody else when nothing I said was insulting

So who does Blizzard really listen too [sic]

$$$