Dragonflight alpha/beta thread

I was joking. I know people use it.

My bad, I didnt notice the “/s” to indicate sarcasm.

More development for the Lightforged. We finally see Rangari in the main universe.

11 Likes

I hope so. Ever since their Matron Goddess was resurrected in Cata, I always wanted to see a Harpy faction that was either always loyal to her or at least abandoned their shadow magic worshipping ways. I feel like Legion was a good spot for that since Aviana has her own little spot in Highmountain. But alas it didn’t happen =(

I still think it should’ve been two Tol’vir playing Hearthstone if Blizzard was going to make a Yugioh reference.

Although the Seto Kaiba reference NPC being a female blue dragon is actually funny and very clever (basing this off the name. ‘gosa’ is a suffix usually given to female blue dragons). Given who the Blue Eyes White Dragon was originally in the story. When you go into the Millennium world arc that is.

3 Likes

About damm time to Rangari to show up. Also, interesting to see the more technologic side of the rogues coming up.

5 Likes

In preparation for Dragonflight, Blizzard is letting everyone read Visage Day for free.

I speculate that Chromie may eventually take over the Bronze Dragonflight.

1 Like

While I like Chromie, Nozdormu has an heir, and I will be vastly annoyed if Nozdormu becomes Murozond and kills his son or his sons death triggers the transformation for it all to lead to Chromie becoming the new Bronze leader.

Though I’m hoping that DF answers the question of who was trying to kill her.

11 Likes

Incidentally Nozdormu’s Son Anachronos has a more Timeless Voice than Nozdormu whose first Voice was a Southern US Voice and second voice was merely a wise Archmagi of the same sort as Medivh.

Nozdormu is either a Grumpy Old Man or a Wise Wizard while Anachronos is Time itself!

Anachronos’s Voice was so Timeless they used it for the Grim Reaper of Sailor Moon: Death Phantom.

They should continue to use Steve Kramer for Anachronos!

1 Like

Chromie is really an oddity in the current generation of WoW: She’s one of the very few prominent, “product identity” characters in WoW that does not lead a faction and have renown for being one of the most deadly [class].

She is reasonably proficient and probably not a joke, but she is higher diplomatically than she is in the power curve and neither is headlining.

I kind of like it that way.

3 Likes

It is interesting how Chromie was one of the few non hostile dragons from the get go during vanilla. The Bronze Dragonflight were hostile until you started killing bugs and their Qiraji masters around Ahn’Qiraji. Yet there was Chromie chilling in the ruins of Andorhal helping out us murder hobos deal with things like the scourge and undoing the curse on Darrowshire.

4 Likes

As good as Chronormu might be at being an international diplomat, he certainly isn’t fit for any kind of leadership. There’s also the issue of him and Nozdormu being the only prominent Bronze Dragonflight characters, which, considering their inevitable demise, does not bode well for the flight itself. Both Anachronos, Soridormi, Andormu and Nozari could use some spotlight, most of all Anachronos. I’m quite intrigued to see what they could do with this character.

2 Likes

Chromie is a female bronze dragon, just thought I’d let ya know. If ya didn’t or ya forgot :panda_face:

Don’t mind me otherwise

3 Likes

Only because Chromie is a shapeshifter!

If a Dragon is in Human form when killed they stay in that form so it shouldn’t be hard to imagine Chromie’s Dragon Form being whatever she wants it to be after the Visage Day Short Story.

Regardless of what her dragon form is. She identifies as female and therefore she’s a female dragon.

It’s just one of those things that’s not up for debate.

6 Likes
4 Likes

A flying ghost otter sounds cool.

3 Likes

It really does. It was interesting enough to warrant sharing with everyone :panda_face:

2 Likes

It can also swim fast.

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t really care what her or his gender is. My point still stands. Chromie is not a good fit for an aspect. When Nozdormu becomes Murozond, his son Anachronos should take over the flight, as is his birthright. To deny him that, and the potential character development he desperately needs, in favour of what is essentially a comic relief character, would be a grave mistake. That said, Chromie is destined to die, so her succeeding Nozdormu is pretty much impossible anyway, unless Danuser retcons the Deaths of Chromie scenario.

3 Likes

Just thought I’d add a neat little update about the Dracthyr. They’re getting a pretty cool looking racial mount.

4 Likes