[H]Casual/Social Guild LFM

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild?; With the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? Well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back players who like pizza and booze, this may be the guild for you!

Chaos Manifesto on Eredar is recruiting new players to journey into the new Dragonfight experience.

We offer the best Guild perks around: Squirrel worship, Green Guild Chat Text, Free Guild Rank Demotions and Alt-a-holic meetings to get that twitch under control. Damnit Sparkle!

We are a social, but serious casual raiding guild that is currently focused on achieving AoTC and progressing as far as we can in each raiding Tier without losing focus or sacrificing the fun out of the game. We strive to have fun together whether leveling, running dungeons (Mythic+) or through raiding.

Core Raid Nights are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 PM until 10:00 PM CST. Mythic+, PvP, Alt-Raids, Achievement Runs and other fun events happen in between.

Guild Member Expectations:

• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful
• Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.

Recruitment Needs:
Tank - 1
Healer - 1
Ranged - Warlock, Priest, Mage or Hunter.
Melee - Paladin, Monk, Warrior, Rogue or DK
Any class/spec will be considered if the fit is right, due to being able to move classes around.
Mythic Dungeon - Searching for all classes and level of player interested in running Mythic + dungeons.

Social – New, veteran and returning casual players looking to get started again are all welcome. Any class or spec.

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829
Jujubees: Btag - Jae#1113

Feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions.

2 Likes

There are a lot of weird laws around the world, but most of them don’t dictate something as harmless as baby names. It might seem a little oppressive that parents are only legally allowed to pick between 33,000 government-approved names for their newborns.

50 Kgs of Spud
That is the maximum permitted quantity of potatoes one can possess in West Australia at a time. Anything over 50 kilograms is considered illegal, and this weird law states that the regulators can take strict action against it.

Spain despises your attempt at making sand castles so much you could be fined if caught building one in Spain. And the fines vary by location at their discretion. On the island of Majorca, for example, you could pay €100, but you could pay up to €1,500 in Galicia.
Before you ask, yes, kids are included in this restriction — and parents foot the bill.

Florida: No selling children

We know that kids can be annoying but please remember that in Florida it is a felony to sell your children. You’ve been warned.

Updated list

Edit: RIP, my availibility is 10 PM - 12 am PST, apologies!

Hello, here’s my info, I’d love to chat! - Sent requests to the listed folks in the original post. Also, here’s my LF guild post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/returning-player-lf-casual-heroic-guild/1343584

Discord: Bender#1504
Bnet: Bender#1870

Donkey Kong got his name because his creator believed “donkey” meant “stupid” in English and wanted to convey the impression that the character was a “Stupid Ape.”

Georgia: Can’t eat fried chicken with utensils

For chicken chompers in Gainesville, Georgia, “finger-lickin’” is not a suggestion—it is mandatory. Thanks to a 1961 law added to the city code as a publicity stunt, it is illegal to eat fried chicken in “the poultry capital of the world” with anything other than your fingers. A tourist was “arrested” for such a chicken-forking violation in 2009.

Tibetan Buddist monks are not allowed to reincarnate after they die unless they have been granted permission from the government.

We’re not sure how they enforce this, but China is known for having some strict laws.

I am returning player looking for a guild. It sounds like your guild and me would be a great fit. I would be starting new if that is okay but plan to level up asap. Would you guys be okay me with joining as a warlock?

Add me in game or discord Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443

needs updated