(Cross faction)Flex player looking for soon to be new dad friendly

Morning everyone!!!

I just wanna tank mythics for you and help my new family get loots and stuff.

Hey KungFusloth,

I think we may have crossed paths prior and like to revisit that. I am all for a flex player, I welcome it. We at Embers Rising can help you along the way and I also would like a flex dps/tank in the ranks. We do raid 2 nights a week and do keys on off nights. We are looking to hit the isles on 11/28.
I sent you a friend request on discord (ganderin#2674) If you are around, I will be on in discord tonight or on mobile. Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Have you seen monk lately? Or unholy DK?

Those tier sets!!

So, what’s everyone up to?

Hey Kungfusloth, I think youd make a great Dragon. And by that I mean you should join the mystic dragons. I really like your message about positive gaming, and as a lot of us are dads ourselves we will have a lot in common. We plan to raid 2 weeknights from 8-10PM EST (so a bit earlier than you said but if you can stretch it). We made the guild cause so many other guilds raid until 11 or 12EST and thats just too late when you have kids waking you up at all hours of the night and are up for good at 6AM like mine are. Check out our recruitment post below! Def looking for a monk that has interest in offhealing if needed.

H Thrall 2 weeknight 8-10PM EST raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I see other new dads posting also. Congrats guys, we did it!

Congratz on your new little alliance or horde joining the battle :slight_smile: I am also expecting a little one but not until 3/23. IDK if your interested in going horde but we have several parents in here and this might be a great place for you!

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Mostly horde but do have an alliance or 6

Time changed!

Morning all

Afternoon everyone!

Evening fam.

Hey man I think our guild may be a good place for you, we’re very flexible and it seems our raiding times work for you. And there’s no pressure to gear up before DF. you should check us out!

Morning everyone

Yes I play Monk and DH. Do you need me?

Eyyy congrats! Also don’t feel bad about being an ‘older new dad’, my hubs and I were late to the game, too. We’re part of a guild full of older players, the majority of whom are also parents and understand that life comes before the game.

here’s the general run-down on our guild: [H]Casual/Social Guild LFM

We might run a smidge early for you, but if you have any sort of wiggle room with start time I think our group would be a great fit for you!

It can be pretty overwhelming when adding people in discord or battle tags etc. - so if we sound like your jam please feel free to reach out to any of us listed in the guild blurb, we’d be happy to answer questions or get you an invite to the guild discord etc. so you can see if we gel.

Thanks everyone

Did I mention WARRIOR!!!