Tank Looking for Guild

Tank looking for casual AOTC oriented guild for Dragonflight that also likes long walks on the beach and running keys!! The reason I just say tank is I have all tanks at 60 and most are already well geared at the end of 9.2.5. Willing to server and or faction transfer if necessary, after a few runs together that is to make sure it is the right fit prior to spending a bunch of money. I am a CST player and would prefer raid times to start at or after 6pm CST and end at or before 11pm CST, unless of course the raid days are Friday/Saturday then I am available pretty much whenever to whenever. I am available basically any day with the exception of Wednesday for raids.
Please feel free to message me here or the following:

BattleTag: Tylius#1492
Discord: Tylius#9839

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Heya Beltazaar,

We might be a good fit for you- our raid times match up, at least! I don’t know about taking long walks on the beach, but BBQs, beer, joking, and having fun while raiding is absolutely what this group of people is about.

Here’s our general blurb:

If it sounds like we’re your kind of people feel free to contact any of us listed in the above link! We’d be happy to toss you a discord server invite so you can get a feel for us and/or join in on one of our raids before making any kind of commitment.

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage
11/11H 1/11M -Sepulcher

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight!

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock
-Warrior, Demon Hunter

Let me know if your interested or have any questions
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556