Done with thread; pls delete

Hello all,

Looking to join a Guild to do DF content with in the future, as well as just find a nice group to play with on the regular. I do not mind realm transferring for the right group. I am an Arms Warrior main, but have wanted to roll a new character for some time. I would prefer a smaller group that does PvE content (Mythic dungeons, Raids, etc.) and is fairly active. I am fairly quiet, but enjoy other’s company.
Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you in Azeroth soon!

Hi there. We’re a friends and family guild that raids one night per week and enjoys running keys the other nights of the week. If you want to find our more hit me up on discord and we can see if we may be a good fit for each other. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hello Veneara I think you could be a great fit for Sentry! were a smaller guild with a pve and community focus, Our info is down below and we hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Closed Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Hi Veneara!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Wrekkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vathorean know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Evening!

We’d love to have you at The Librarians, we’re a chill, kind community made up of mostly returnees and veterans who genuinely love playing and experiencing new content together. We raid heroic Sunday/Monday 9 pm - 11pm, EST, with normal reclears on Tuesdays (same time). Mythic+, mount/xmog runs and specific needs of the community run the rest of the week.

Feel free to reach out on Discord at Autumn#0793 if you’d like more info!

Hey Veneara,
I saw your looking for a guild and I think you’d be a perfect fit for us!
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We want to raid, we are looking for people who want to raid and progress. Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, accepting all classes, roles.

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Accountability & punctuality

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Veneara,
Sorry late to replay, but we are a small nit guild and keeping the raid group tight as well. Focused AoTC and M+ content. Send me a msg on discord @ ganderin#2674 or Bnet: ganderin4620#1637

Definitely need dps

Heya Veneara,

We might be a good fit for you! We’re all adults with busy lives who treat the game as it should be: a game. Everyone is pretty laid back and welcoming! We raid 2-3 nights a week, depending on everyone’s availability (RL always comes first).

Here’s our general blurb:

I know things can be overwhelming when you post here, so if we sound like your kind of people please feel free to contact anyone listed in the above blurb for more information or an invite. :slight_smile:

Have a good one!