Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Fix the queues. You created this problem by allowing people to transfer to these already very large servers before the pre patch was released. Your bandaid fix of allowing transfers is fracturing friend groups and guilds, setting that server up for population issues should the players who were COERCED into transferring to it have an opportunity to return to their original server.

The explanations blizzard offers which draw comparisons to 2008 technology and what can or can not be done (irregardless of budget, don’t want to upset the Microsoft deal), is beneath a company that tries to deliver a quality product, yet boasts a poor record for launches.

Support mega servers.
Admit you created this problem, and fix it.

Please open alliance transfers to Sulfuras, it’s not a fun experience being outnumbered and if you care about community health and wanting this server to succeed please consider this again.

3 Likes

I’m hearing from several folks that Sulfuras is back on the free xfer options for those that had friends that missed the window. At least it was the case for Bene alliance.

Agreed.

If what Kelsier above me says is true then I am pleased.

I’ve just did it on an alt, plus seen some others screen shots of folks doing it as well.

It’s back on now, but who knows how long.

If you have friends or others who were wanting to do it, best to it quick while it’s still up.

I’ve updated the original post to reflect that Free Character Transfers from Benediction to Sulfuras are again available, for Alliance player characters.

2 Likes

Any word or thoughts on Grobbulus players who want to transfer to BsB?

1 Like

going to ruin that 50-50 they achieved now.

1 Like

Nice! There goes any faction balancing :clown_face:

We were closer to 1/3 Alliance, 2/3 Horde. It’s fiiiine.

1 Like

It’s not 50/50

There was like 7000 horde and 4500 alliance online during peak hour.

Still need more alliance to balance it out

1 Like

Horde still outnumber alliance, it’s not balanced. You can easily check this with a weak aura script that counts characters in the LFG channel.

Will it be reopened for faerlina horde too?

1 Like

Cause that is reliable :upside_down_face:

https: //wow classicpop. com/overview

I know they complain about 3rd party stuff but this is what we have.

2 Likes

this. my census was showing about 4k lvl 70s. Though there are lowbie toons but 50% of the ally pop are max level.

The server could use more transfers for sure.

2 Likes

It is reliable in telling the faction split. Most people are in LFG so it’s a solid estimate.

Great I did that and now I can’t use my lvl 70 boost on that server.
Love it!

2 Likes

Please do something with Skyfury. Its 3:32 central and I had a small hour window to play today. There’s a 32 min que currently… That will certainly grow as the afternoon progresses into the evening.

I don’t understand how Blizz can just accept this situation. There’s no way it improves until at least after launch. Please, give us some kind of option.

I decided to play nice and transfer some of my characters and try out building a fun community on Eranikus. Pretty disappointed I’m supposed to be committing to this server and the $50+ boost everyone including myself is buying isn’t available to use there right now. Shouldn’t they be happy I’m committing my 70 boost to the new server? If you want me to stay on this server and not just go back to a different one this isn’t how to do it…

1 Like