Burning Crusade Classic: The Sunwell Plateau is Now Open!

Burning Crusade Classic: The Sunwell Plateau is Now Open!

Get ready to join the Shattered Sun Offensive and face Kil'jaeden in Sunwell Plateau in the next content phase of Burning Crusade Classic.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Mind giving us more than a week’s notice?

83 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the heads up .-. :clown_face:

28 Likes

A single week’s notice… you guys really hate your customers and player base, huh?

69 Likes

Could we fix S3 AP and honor gear cost before we lose the chance to use them?

10 Likes

So, Magister’s Terrace open on the 10th?

Is it true y’all are going to shut down TBCC when Wrath releases? NO TBCC servers going forward? Sort of a bad look to not leave at least 1 server of each type for TBCC despite having many(empty ones) for Vanilla Classic.

17 Likes

incredibly stupid

28 Likes

Season 4 gonna be cut as short as Season 3? 15 weeks? Any reason on why the pacing for TBC has been faster than SoM?

19 Likes

Thanks but I finally got my warrior helm drop so I never have to go back in there…

jesus christ stop releasing raid content on THURSDAYS

release it on TUESDAYS

monkeys smh

also yeah more than a 1 week notice would be wonderful.

30 Likes

Very disappointing to get one week’s notice. How many other comments like this do you see?..

19 Likes

1 week warning on the hardest raid in TBC is honestly insulting. Would it really have killed your calendar to give us 2 weeks warning?

26 Likes

Blizzard rushing to the finish line and compromising the quality of Classic for earnings report numbers. Blizzard never fails to disappoint.

43 Likes

You’ve set the expectation of at least giving us a two week warning. The most difficult raid so far likely adding an extra day in peoples raiding schedules and only one week warning is not very considerate.
Also pvp offpieces are incorrectly priced right now and vanish off the vendor come next reset so please fix those or keep them on the vendor next week.

18 Likes

Hey Blizzard, anything about PVE → PVP transfers with this patch?

5 Likes

Rofl blizz why you release content sooner than we want. But dont do it later than we want.

….wat

8 Likes

Any word on if there will be some type of skip for BT or will we have to keep doing every boss to get to Illidan

14 Likes

who cares lol

you’ll have access for months

5 Likes

I want free transfers for the opposite. My 60 Rogue is trapped on a dead PvP server with zero active players and can’t transfer it to PvE without paying them even more money.

1 Like