Burning Crusade Classic: The Sunwell Plateau is Now Open!

Thanks for the warning. Its almost like you guys purposely dont tell us things you know of.

17 Likes

Please don’t release content on Thursdays. Guilds are structured on a Tuesday cycle, so when you do this, you screw over literally every guild that raids on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Please reconsider.

18 Likes

Weird another move the player base doesn’t like. Thanks blizz :thinking:

12 Likes

content has been released on thursday for almost all of classic dude

1 Like

stop pandering to chinese reset time and give NA/EU Tuesday release you absolute trash company

24 Likes

Wrath pre patch June 7.

14 Likes

This is a great early heads up :clown_face:

9 Likes

Clown show, blizzard really knows their main audience are grown adults and we like more time to schedule our hobbies around free time than less than a weeks notice

13 Likes

The real burn here is this announcement is in the middle of the last reset before patch. I don’t think anyone at Blizzard actually raids in a guild, which is the core of TBC player base – this is a big mess for every single guild.

20 Likes

Who cares about some level 10 retail shills opinion? Good question!

1 Like

At least you have the option to pay.

1 Like

Pretty crazy how fast they rush this out.

I think the Wrath Classic september ‘leak’ looks pretty accurate.

6 Likes

Wow, I wonder why Blizzard doesn’t communicate with the community more often.

5 Likes

read your reply a few times… slowly…

Blizzard you guys are seriously the worst. You used to give 2+ week notice so people can plan around it. Now if 2-3 people were going to be out on a Thursday we won’t be able to raid. In what world was this change good for anyone?

12 Likes

I just don’t understand how on a professional level you think that one week of notice is appropriate. What is there even to lose from announcing it 2-3 weeks at least in advance? Now guilds have one last week to record times if they’re speedrunning, and other guilds don’t have the time they need to manage rosters for Sunwell progression. This company somehow continues to disappoint even with great IP in their hands.

18 Likes

Please give us an extra week, this is to short of notice for our guildies to take time off work or prepaid

8 Likes

What exactly is the reason to not gate the instance? This is 100% way too rushed, and this is coming from a parsing/speed pusher…So glad to hear Blizzard literally gave 0% craps about its player bases wishes. Literally haven’t heard anyone say they wanted the instance to be fully open day one.

11 Likes

this would be too considerate and rational

2 Likes

Practically zero notice for a major patch, cut features of an upcoming expansion, rampant bots, gold buying and selling, dead servers, and radio silence for everything.

Great job Blizz, really killing it out here

29 Likes