12 Classes / 4 Covenants

Guess they should just remove the ability to group with anyone outside of your guild.

Thank you for confirming that you’re just a troll who only cares about forcing people to play the game the way you want to.

Stop complaining, you can respec the abilities and no one is forcing you to play the meta, that is 100% a choice.

2 Likes

The amount of crying is too much!

Why are you assuming he wont be there?

Its sad I have been able to PUG to fairly high PVP rating back in previous expansions with random people I met and can call freinds now who no longer play and also pugged raids that cleared SSC Khara ICC etc?

How is that sad. You still meet people but arent tied down to a comminuty-less guild. I think your views are flawed. People in Retail are not catering to returning players and make no attempt to help them anyway. What is a guild going to do that I can join from the massive list of recruiting ones in the tab that dont give a crap about you anyway?

You shouldn’t build a MMORPG around Pugs. You want to build up a community, not have single-player opt ins for everything.

But no, we should have Looking For Mythic Raid options along with LFR.

1 Like

I was replying to you about moving on?

You’re arguing with people who don’t even like MMORPG’s and want to turn WoW into an action RPG.

2 Likes

confused panda noises

Right, so again, just remove anything that involves grouping with people outside of your guild, because that’s what the game is about, according to you.

What you’ve failed to realize is that the game is about many things, including but not limited to exploring the world and finding new people to do content with. You cannot find new people if you just stay isolated in your little guild.

You’re welcome to PUG all you want, the point is that the game should not be designed around catering to people who only PUG.

3 Likes

Thank god it’s not. Seems these people want a single player RPG

That’s why you invite them to join so your guild doesn’t stay little.

I have no idea why the most anti-social people play one of the most social game genres.

1 Like

Invite them how? You can’t invite people you never pug with.

It is not. What reasoning is there for NEEDING to join a guild rather than pug the same content that can be completed without a guild.

I have a community of people without ever caring about a guild. I have made IRL friends through this game and completed most expansions through this game without joining guilds. I believe i was in a semi hard core in TBC but thats literally it and it wasnt for long. Still achieved to see the full xpack. not understanding why guilds are a huge requirement trollboy.

in my experience, running dungeons and pugging raids, there is little to no “human” interaction. That is, unless someone is doing something wrong… You can chat all day fishing for mounts, but players play the game differently… more than your view matters and not the experience everyone shares.

1 Like

That would be why I said it has many aspects, and not limited to what I listed.

1 Like

Because the content is way, way more fun when you can socialize and :poop: talk with friends. Some of the best moments in WoW are with your friends.

This is a community driven game, like most MMORPG’s. The chaff that gets cut first will always be the Pug Star loners.

2 Likes

I thought you’re saying that you’ll be fine moving on to the next expansion and leave every Shadowlands thing behind.

confused human/wolf noises

Account wide 7 tabs portable bank is too good to say no to…

Plus the last (and first) guild I was in went horde so I have no intention for being abandoned once again.

People who pug and don’t perform in social settings usually are victim to the most toxicity and least content. That’s a fact and it’s something you have to accept.