Celebrate 17 Years of World of Warcraft!

Celebrate 17 Years of World of Warcraft!

The 17th-anniversary celebration of World of Warcraft is upon us! Log in to Shadowlands between November 15 and December 6 to earn the WoW’s 17th Anniversary achievement, then check your mail for a special Anniversary Gift Package.

View Full Article

35 Likes

Nice. Happy 17th @warcraft! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here’s to 17! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy 17th WoW team

Year after year you proved doomsayers wrong and you’ll do it again the next year

10 Likes

It’s a date.

I’ll make sure to gel my mohawk up.

3 Likes

Oh yeah 17% exp /rep boost :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Can we get a flying Dalaran mount :partying_face:

4 Likes

Looks like a few new things in here, some new mogs, a pet and mount it looks like.

1 Like

Happy 17th WoW. This game is truly incredible. The events sound like lots of fun, glad some of the bosses of old are going to be a part of it! Will we be able to kite them to major cities like in Vanilla I wonder. Anyway, congrats WoW team!

3 Likes

most def logging in!! Happy 17th

2 Likes

17% XP Boost + Korrak’s Revenge returns = Time to level my alts! :laughing:

7 Likes

Happy birthday to my favorite game! I’m two years older than you and I will be two years older than you for 68.17248% of my life hehe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy 17th wow many good years ahead.

1 Like

Happy anniversary WoW! Glad to have been here for 13 of them.

1 Like

There’s some good stuff in this event.

Nice work.

2 Likes

Please don´t bring a FOMO mount,transmog, cosmetics with a low % drop rate, Could we’ve something like Deathwing mount on which it was a clear goal instead of a world boss drop.

This only incentivizes the alt army meta in order to collect mounts,transmog…etc, players with limited time or few characters can miss the things that your team is adding and it won’t feel rewarding.

Maybe World Boss can drop a currency and we can buy our own rewards

14 Likes

Cmon give us 50% or even 100% xp boost. We may not even make it to 25%. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Will the mount be available every anniversary?

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! :tada: :grin: I’ve been here for all of them.

1 Like

1 more year till legal

1 Like