1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

I may have offended someone with an eating disorder

My inner fat kid is crying out of little debbies

Right? Its aaaall Classic!

But it will make them a profit, they will have more players in retail by proxy and they will have more subs

We asked for Vanilla, and then left it up to Blizzard to figure out what that meant.

1 Like

So YOU say. I’m pretty sure Blizzard’s own bean counters suggest otherwise.

Their bean counter has churned out legion and BfA

I trust my gut over those

as it stands the only measure we have are these forums and other “official” classic discussion forums. It is clear that the majority don’t want the 1.12 version.

Best part is none of these offended folks have the conviction to not play classic. They’ll pay and play, crying the whole way.

THAT RHYMED

1 Like

You’re a poet and you know it.

1 Like

Not only that but I am the exact type of person who should know, I’ve been playing wow since feb 05 and I think I know more about the consumers logic than some suit at blizzard

1 Like

You’re a poet and you know it.

You’re level headed and insightful. Now what, dude?

To be fair, while people (including myself) want the vanilla AV, this is technically that. Were still on board #nochanges.

I mean I play retail so technically it is free as far as I am concerned. and it doesn’t mean I will play AV. I intend to mostly be a raider.

No idea. I’m trying to REMAIN level headed but I can feel an aneurism coming on from all these people who think 1.12 is somehow the end of the world.

The fact of the matter is, it was 4.0.3a that was the end of the world and I’m VERY glad we’re not getting that.

right bro? WE ARE GETTING VANILLA WOW. They will do the best they can. We are damned fortunate that after a decade of NO its happening.

Why cry over spilt AV versions? I dont get it

1 Like

The basic problem with all pre-reinforcement versions of AV is that forcing a win past active defense is almost, but not quite, impossible. Most AV games ran days, and were frequently won only when one side simply ran out of people queuing due to population imbalance on the server (usually very late at night) or when a significant number of organized, raid geared people fought a bunch of chaff.

Removing the NPCs cut the power of the defense, allowing games to be pushed to a win easier. But even the 1.12 version is going to be a multi-day slog.

1 Like

It’s the end of classic though

Not if 2.0 doesn’t come.

ARE YOU FOLKS NOT EXCITED ANYWAYS? 1.12 AV or NOT? CAPS = EXCITE

4 Likes