110 twinks lose all BFA azurite gear

I listed what WoD had that was eventually tossed out the window. Feel free to list the systems BFA utilizes to make it such a great expansion.

1 Like

More content. Gear matters from anywhere (even world quests) Epics split from 10/15 mans. Brawls. Better match making system.

This part I highly disagree on. Gearing should have a progression. WQs should not WF/TF past what can be achieved via heroic dungeons. My main got a 440 weapon from the AAO quest, which (like 80% of the BFA content) can be afk-ed for completion.

Some of the brawls are fun - would be nice if they were available all the time instead of this round robin weekly schedule. What do you mean by better match making system?

1 Like

So pull your weight and stop looking for free carries from other players?

There is no content that completes itself.

Okay, I can agree there. However, it’s nice that people can progress in other ways than be useless in a random BG. Target WQ with higher ilvl… I just dinged 120 on my Druid. Do you want me coming in as a fresh 120, or do you want me to target certain quests and gain extra hp/stats? I get the newer WQs give too much decent gear, and I wouldn’t mind them nerfing it.

Yes 100%!

Since Legion with the locked roles, they have really been on top of 2 healers on each team, or 3, or even just 1. This is mainly 120 10/15 mans. Not talking epic or low level BGs

So by your logic WQs via group finder do not have afk completion status?

By your logic nobody deserves any gear because all content completes itself.

People who complain that there should be an old style progression where new players are forced to run normal dungeons for a while, then heroic dungeons for a while, then LFR for a while, then, oh! Look! Everybody’d done with normal raids, sucks to be you new players.

WQs complete themselves, if you are unable to acknowledge that than you are blind.

So your main gets everything mailed to him on logging in. Nice.

Catch-up mechanics for ilvl are good. But its gotten to the point that you can achieve high ilvl doing filler quests. Which is why raider io is so mandatory now to check up on how someone performs. ILVL used to be a gateway for entry, now that is no longer the case.

That’s not a bad thing imo. Raiderio is the equivalent of looking up someones pvp achieves. A 2400 is not going to want to invite someone who is max 1800. And kind of proves the point of gear doesn’t = skill

That is not what I said at all. I indicated that WQs rewards are too high, its not unusual to get a 415 TF from a world quest. Mythic 0 dungeons give only 400 ilvl. If you don’t see an issue there…

Gear and skill used to go hand in hand, since you could only achieve certain ilvl breakpoints by doing certain scenarios. Not anymore.

You can afk the 500 CP as well and get 415 gear…

When was this? Certainly wasn’t wod.

Talking about the weekly conquest cap? That does happen, see it in bgs all the time :frowning:

The issue began mid WoD, ramped up in Legion and snowballed in BFA.

Doesn’t even have to be BGs. Can loot the chest for 50 and 75 pts each day.

Was all of wod with CP giving bis gear just doing randoms/Ashran. They should have had something like Legion where rating gave you a better ilvl… but allowed you to change stats like a reforge. Legion fixed what wod made a mess, but failed in the whole stat department for some.

More than some. Templates require constant tuning. They expected it to be a “one and done” or a “one size fits all” type system. I remember my fire mage in WoD was rocking a crit heavy set, 54% crit. In Legion with the same gear, 22% crit - fire mage with 22% crit.

Feelsbadman

Not if they allowed people to play with stats.