110 twinks lose all BFA azurite gear

Would you mind sharing those?

And I am curious why I canā€™t pull you up on the armory.

1 Like

Namechanged! Back to the og name!

I see Socksmash. Still donā€™t know how you got into a BG with your Azurite gear actually working.

I didnā€™t buy BFA so I still pvp in the 110 bracket, and Iā€™m just very happy by this change. I just donā€™t get what demented satisfaction people get by cheating the way they did. The power imbalance was just ridiculous. You donā€™t need BFA gear to be good, get the two legendaries and some raid gear and youā€™re good but that BFA gear was just stupid OP. Iā€™m glad all you crybabies lost the gear.

thatā€™s what matters oneā€™s own happiness right?

wasnt cheating Blizzard allowed it

agreed it was very op

No one saying BUT you that BFA is why people used it to be good

That mirror reflecting hard

The gear was and is OP, still ways to use it, so expect more crying

The issue was that there were no patch notes of said change and could very well be a code with unintended effects since we are going have 120ā€™s in all lower brackets soon.

The lack of communication to the PVP community is horrible for both twinks and non-twinks alike.

1 Like

I hate the way neckbeards do this thing where they separate each sentence you write to make it seem like their response is logical or like this is some type of debate.
I just looked at your profile, youā€™re probably one of those that lost your bfa gear :smiley:

2 Likes

You went with fake positivity

to passive aggressive

to obvious insecurity

Then you know I have full Antorious Raid gear not an issue for meā€¦ so what point are you attempting to make?

There was no rng labyrinth lol you just had to quest in the right order for the right pieces. Donā€™t bs twinking at 110 was insanely easy when it came to getting the right azerite.

Devs never intended for 110 BfA twinks to dominate the 110 bracket. There was even a rule saying you couldnā€™t transfer a character down to an earlier expansion, which was ignored because Blizzard didnā€™t build in a mechanism to keep people from doing it.

Not everyone was in denial about this. Some still are.

1 Like

Maybe blizz should look at why people choose to invest time into twinking. It could be that BFA endgame is trash that revolves around grinding out essences through rep/time gated metrics. Instead of experiencing that ā€œfunā€ they choose to pick a bracket they like for pvp - which they only have to gear up for once.

Personally I think that the best way to keep twinks from dominating random brackets is to provide them with incentives to play a rated equivalent corresponding to all brackets.

But devs are opposed to people cooling their heels and playing in earlier expansion content instead of leveling up and playing the latest expansion as Ion does.

Ion is a raid logger with an honor level of 5. Soā€¦

Twinking has always been in the game though. So is every expansion trash at endgame?

Some people are holding out for party sync being a refuge for twink style BGs. Doubt it though, this is blizz we are talking about. So its not going to function properly and be full of bugs.

BFA is at the top of the garbage heap.

That would be wodā€¦ people twinked then too fyi

In what way is WoD worse than this crap-tastic expansion? Was more alt friendly, classes had more depth and synergy, pvp had VENDORS, set bonuses existed, master loot existed, armor designs were unique to each class, WF/TF was not as prevalent as it is now.

1 Like

Only argument that sticks

Its not an argument, its a fact. WoD had those mechanics and BFA does not.

You asked a question, and then gave your arguments to why wod was better.