110 twinks lose all BFA azurite gear

Just happened. Neck, head, chest and shoulders cannot be equipped in BGs now.

2 Likes

Heh

/10 chars

5 Likes

Didn’t happen to me, I have Legion gear. But confirmed.

110 bgs will be fun and fairer now.

2 Likes

Its only the Azurite gear that cannot be equipped in BGs now

In order to use the azerite gear on a 110 twink you need to have an active BFA sub, so just add time to your BFA account and tadaa - back to pwning mofos.

And… theres already a way around it.

Rip twinks at 110

Not true. I have an active BFA sub. And the AZ gear is not working in BGs or Legion raids

Well they obviously hate pvp’rs and anything fun.

Makes sense with the trashcan people running this game into the ground.

2 Likes

Well it was posted on xpoff as working. Seems blizz is not content until all twink brackets are completely dead.

#trashexpansion

4 Likes

This isn’t surprising.

Last step is removing trial twinks from the 20-29 bracket. Are they really hoping people will play this endgame disaster of an expansion if they ruin all other outlets?

You can still play in the bracket, can’t you? And you’ll probably still have better gear than most people. Just how much of an advantage do you need.

10 Likes

This was a good fix.

110’s with azerite gear don’t belong on a Legion capped account.

Good on Blizzard.

7 Likes

The point is the 110s that are effected ran the RNG labyrinth until they got traits that were optimal. So once again instead of doing the right thing; balancing/tuning the outliers Blizz completely removes it. They dedicate time and development to store mounts, but leave pvp to rot.

#lazyDEVs

People with BFA gear on Legion accounts were the outliers. lol.

6 Likes

Its not all the traits. It was the stacking of certain OP traits that needed tuning.

The art team have nothing to do with PvP.

#derp

3 Likes

Looking at the company as a whole. How many mounts have been stuffed in the store vs pvp tuning. Oh, but we did get Ashran and Wintergrasp added to the epic bg roster :face_vomiting:

Yeah, itll be okay.

https://i.imgur.com/uC5sUww.jpg-