Will you level everything while grinding?

Ugh, don’t remind me.

Since i’m maining warrior as always… I’ll probably do everything but first-aid, due to the fact my leveling buddie maxes it by 40, so all that silk cloth and mageweave goes right to her, I normally get stuck at silk till like 50’s, then just go back and level it.

She also does enchanting so all that old silk gets turned into dust for that, I also level herbing / alch / Fishing / cooking to max before hitting 60 but it takes me a long time to get there, normally, and don’t get me started on weapon skills!

That’s pretty much exactly why I’m doing. Hoping I can pick up a cheap wand on the AH early on, or trade an enchanter for one.

One of the WotLK patches. That’s when the recipes were added and I think the holiday itself as well.

Makes me wonder if many heads would explode if they implemented the holidays that had come later, just for temporary variety thruout the year. I mean I lean toward no changes, but something like that would not put a damper on my fun.

2 Likes

I will just take skinning and mining like I did before and just sell the mats on AH ya know. Also first aid to help. I don’t care about professions, never have.

Will you be flagged for PvP in Stranglethorn Vale??? No real reason I’d want to know though, I’ll be there just um… looking for mining nodes… and green hills pages… on Sundays… >_>

11 Likes

Killing people while fishing…oof

1 Like

Flag for PVP? The cool kids are on the PVP servers, Bornakk.

6 Likes

I will level everything while leveling my main. Hunter with skinning/herbalism so my later rogue will be leather/alchemy.

Oh yeah, that’s my curse right there. I’m the type to not use comparatively rare consumables in games “because I might need it later”. Then I beat the game and it’s still in my bag. Every time.

Example: elixirs (restores power points) in Pokemon, hamao (restore TP) in Etrian Odyssey, elixirs (full HP heal) in Fire Emblem

5 Likes

Imagine running around STV and seeing Bornakk and not knowing its him.

1 Like

Most certainly. Gathering and crafting will make leveling longer, but will make it easier.

Gear-crafting actually being useful is one of the biggest things I’m looking forward to. That and leveling as a paladin will probably be a little on the “uneventful” side of things when it comes to general combat and questing, so working on professions in the meantime will make things more interesting.

Not gonna make the mistake of having a weapon I got at level 10 all the way up to level 30. No sir, gonna learn those weapon skills and craft those weapons. Won’t be wasting too much money, either, since paladin’s first class mount is cheap-o.

Learned my mistake in other RPG’s that racing as fast as one can leads to frustration and burnout. There comes a point when we all must look at games we play and question whether we’re playing it because we enjoy the gameplay, or simply for the sake of the loot at the end of the tunnel. If it’s the latter, then you’re in danger of being burnt out.

It will always be Bornakk.

Implying there wont be PvP servers? :open_mouth::disappointed_relieved:

Just assume he might be anyone, and therefore kill them all.

I think he’s implying he won’t be on a pvp server or that he wasn’t in the past.

Lol well I won’t be on a pvp server. I like the perks of rp servers. I don’t even rp.

Er, I meant hug them all. And congratulate him on a great job, and how nice it was sending an alpha invite to Mogar.

Lol! Don’t we all wish for the alpha/beta invite?

id like him to definitively state it; if he wouldnt mind, because from memory not once have they so far announced what servers will look like or which will be available e.g PvP, normal and RP servers… or even whether there will be oceanic servers for that matter.