10.2.6 was based on Community Feedback?

This feels like a canceled project that was just patched in and shoved as a WoW thing so they could buy time till S04.

3 Likes

People have actually asked for battle royale battlegrounds quite a few times.

It is possible someone asked for one of those things.

No they didn’t. Seething shore gave everyone a taste of what they would do for a BR bg and it is likely the most hated bg of all time.

2 Likes

dO yOu GuYs NoT hAvE pHoNeS?

5 Likes

I’ve never played it - why is it for kids?

No clue who you are mr classic toon. but no, no they haven’t. feedback on this forum is all over the place and rarely consists of anything other than

“I don’t like it”

Much like what we’re seeing play out today.

Agreed. Im not a PVPer (only occasionally), but I think Plunderstorm is a fun distraction. Its COMPLETELY optional…you dont have to play it. Ill admit it was furthest from what I was expecting from this event, but its fun and different. You cant please everyone, and WOW players are the most critical gamers out there, for better or worse.

I asked for that yes.

Yeah, with respect to Season 4.

You know, the OTHER thing that’s coming with 10.2.6 in a few weeks.

Yeh the same feedback that changed the M+ key system that no one actually asked for.

“Feedback” is such a lame word that they can throw it out to make it look like they are listening, but in fact just doing what they want.

2 Likes

Man I really wish we had a prophunt instead.

3 Likes

To be fair, some people did. Pvpers have been getting basically nothing this xpac so far, no new arena, no new BG. They get BG blitz on old maps, but for some reason it’s not actually rated and doesn’t give real rewards.

I don’t really like this thing so I will just skip it or try again in a month. I knew it probably wouldn’t be for me when they said on the log-in bulletin: “To play, log out…” No thank you I am here for Rita not whatever this random draenei that doesn’t even get a name is.

We asked for zone wide PVP events, new BG maps, balancing, SOMETHING to be done with Solo Shuffle, not this separate, time limited, BR style game.

Also the console, Microsoft dad you know, they must have timeline to put wow on xbox

1 Like

But those are not PVP events, those are PVP modes-- permanent to the game.

really how many? because ive seen people ask for a biden vs trump raid. it doesnt mean the majority want it which is what they are alluding to.

1 Like

I remember a reply given about, i think it was the mission tables, in an expansion, where a developer answered the statement of
“Nobody asked for this!”
with
“Somebody did ask for this, We, the developers asked for this.”

1 Like

No, the community feedback she’s talking about was people postulating that the next expansion was a pirate themed one.

1 Like

If they were smart, they’d take this mode to console and mobile as F2P with paid cosmetics like the others. NO ONE is going to pay $15 a month for it alone. I find that friends that enjoy things like Fortnite and PubG do not enjoy WoW, ESO etc. They’re so vastly different.

1 Like