10.2.6 was based on Community Feedback?

Let me get this straight.

Holly mentioned 10.2.6 being based on the community’s feedback and wants. So that means we asked for:

1. Another limited time event.
  2. A PVP event.
  3. Battle Royale
  4. Secret patches that really didn’t require to be secret at all.
142 Likes

im not convinced anyone asked for this garbage, and if people said they wanted pirates this isnt what they meant.

150 Likes

I mean.

Yeah.

People have asked for more PVP development.

People have asked for a new PVP mode.

People have asked for patches not to be fully datamined before released.

It may not be what you specifically wanted. And thats fair. But there has been a lot of the base line feedback around this.

42 Likes

To be fair, a lot of people complain that PvP get’s no love and how they stopped focusing on PvP. this right here is huge for those players, not everything has to evolve around PvE players we literally get ALOT more content than PvP’rs.

Not only that this is a breath of fresh air.

People complain way to much on this game I swear.

25 Likes

That’s a pretty big stretch. People have asked for new battlegrounds, but nobody asked for WoW Fortnite.

82 Likes

Well colour me surprised if that’s the case. I don’t think anyone saw this coming.

Still I don’t know what everyone’s being so aggressively down on the thing. Seems like a silly little mini-game with some sweet rewards. I’m sure it’ll be a laugh.

Testing grounds for a new WoW game to play on the phone maybe? IDK

5 Likes

Yes. People want more events and reasons to log in outside of raiding.

People have been asking for this since forever.

Again, something people have been asking for. Many people would prefer it if sites such as WoWHead didn’t data mine everything.

So…?

2 Likes

Sure. But that also gives a loophole to complain about anything put out eh?

“We asked for more. But not this specifically”

2 Likes

That’s where the pirate theme came from, the rest were Blizzard’s ideas.

2 Likes

This clearly wasn’t with the average WoW players wants in mind.

Regardless, I’m happy for the players who did want it. Though, they could’ve used this dev time for housing instead. Or literally anything WoW-centered

13 Likes

God forbid PVP gets one single EXTRA key word EXTRA patch. Couldn’t this have been a headless horseman style dungeon? THE HUMANITY.

3 Likes

You think this is what PvP players wanted?

18 Likes

They 100% kept the patch a “secret” because they knew how poorly received it would be.

Like seriously? Who asked for a battle royale?

44 Likes

Well, since the original thread with all of our complaints mysteriously vanished, I’m gonna say they’re not really looking for our feedback, lol.

19 Likes

That’s my feedback right there.

There are still people who play both PvE and PvP.

You don’t HAVE to be exclusive to M+ or raiding.

1 Like

That one definitely surprised me.

3 Likes

Before you know they are gonna go on a rampage about how we pvpers stole a raid tier from them. Even Ion acknowledged and apologized for the years of lack of pvp content. I’m so excited as someone who loves pvping and doesn’t really care for pve.

at the risk of pointing out the obvious: the community is bigger than just you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As someone who truly enjoys wow pvp and thinks its amazing. I know its going to be a good day for us pvpers when all the pve mains are upset. The same pve mains who want the game to be a raid or die type game. The ones who are super happy to just log into raid then log off to browse social media the rest of their free time. Those people make the game worse >.<

1 Like