10.2.6 Speculation

Nightsquall!

1 Like

It’ll probably be the “fated” season

Fly, for one. And it’s atypical for drakonid to use draconic magic outside of a select few boons. And I think only one ever had the capability to use a visage. Even utilizing a breath weapon is rare. Dracthyr embody those elements. Drakonid embody the physicality of dragons.

2 Likes

It is obviously an encounter with dragon pirates.

3 Likes

Honestly the black flag speaks out that were getting pirate content. Maybe a small zone or something etc. Pirates have been around for quite a while in wow so I wouldnt be suprised if they gave them a little more love.

Or thinking about it now, maybe we get that BFA timewalking update that has been missing. Plenty of pirates in that expansion

3 Likes

An all new profession: Pirating

Build boats and customize them for your Pirate Guild and go to war at the seas for treasure coins. Earn transmog, titles, and unique pirate housing for your characters on an island of your choosing.

4 Likes

I’m guessing whatever it is will come out on 4/1.

1 Like

Calling it now… PIRATE SHIP HOUSING.

That’s right - make your own personal house on a ship you can sail around on.

6 Likes

Clearly the pirate flag can mean only one thing… mythic Deadmines confirmed!

5 Likes

I honestly hope that the pirate thing has nothing to do with the actual content. They’re so bland to me - they simply exist in this setting. They’ve never had the slightest effect on any greater narrative.

But it probably is pirates.

2 Likes

Multiple posts on the forums by players expressing their “disapproval” of 10.2.6

2 Likes

Skull and crossbones get everyone’s hopes up for something pirate like and probably just a pirate mog on the trading post is my guess.

Hope I’m wrong :joy:

Our captain be a dragon!?

No its not. Its the alpha for war within. You need your eyes checked. Pronto.

Still hoping for Kul Tiran pirates for Horde & Vulpera pirates from Kul Tiras for Alliance, while I try to suppress the likelihood that it’s probably just something trivial like a pirate transmog. :grimacing:

My guess is hardcore for retail.

2 Likes

… what? That’s concurrent. The alpha is not an interim patch. :thinking:

1 Like

I still have a lingering feeling we’ll see a playable race or two. Most expansions have an end of life “excuse to roll a new character as you wait for the next expansion” feature. Dragonflight would be notably lacking that.

Theres already an eye patch in game