10/25/24 Class Tuning

Especially this part … the blinks / displacement / alters and the seemingly infinite amount of mini root procs is beyond stupid

1 Like

OK however you want to move around your goalpost, that’s fine people gonna be people so just do your thing waddy. I always enjoyed Archon over Voidweaver anyway, so I’m pretty much unaffected by spriest specific changes. 2 MFIs do the same or more dam than Collapsing Void anyway, and you don’t have to wait ~10sec for your “burst” to hit.

1 Like

I’ve seen several people use this phrasing like they are some kind of defense attorney. Newsflash, when you don’t agree with someone’s opinion its called a “difference of opinion” now enjoy your Friday my hard stuck friend.

Um, how is no one talking about those hilarious feral “nerfs”? Slap on the wrist at best?

1 Like

I don’t believe melee players picked up spriest, they couldn’t handle it.

1 Like

Understanding this elementary statement doesn’t require a law degree. Matter of fact no collegiate experience whatsoever is necessary (for most ppl), so… cool whoever you are, you do the same and have a great evening

Dudee they buff SP Damage XD. Best joke ever.

Who cares they buffed warrior it’s all that matters

3 Likes

dk still mid

can frost dk still grip blind stun people? Yes? Okay then tsg time

Am I taking crazy pills or did Ferals not need like a 10 line page of nerfs? Guessing a Devs nephew didn’t get their glad yet?

1 Like

I don’t think the damage is what was making spriest so strong…it was the fact that they were immortal - which was addressed in the PVP section.

void leech nerfed by 43% or so(2 33% nerfs)

idk if that’s enough to make spriest die easily, i think its still tanky just not god mode tanky.

warrior buffs maybe make spriest scared, but if u play spriest feral ur probably still fine into warrior

1 Like

Tsg with the new fistweaver buffs, i dont even wanna be in that lobby.

Pres tsg mains only

That too i guess.

Void Leech a little overnerfed, imo.

Any day now they’ll buff Angelic Feathers back to MoP/WoD 60~80% so priests aren’t such wheelchairs. 40% is pathetic.

1 Like

I don’t trust patch notes anymore, they probably accidently buff bm even more or something or break something else.

1 Like

No, it’s not.

Spriest weren’t even targets & just sat there PvEing middle of map, they should be punishable.

3 Likes

I think blizzard misspelled Regrowth. They put some word in there that i dont know. I think its the button before Remove Corruption or something.

2 Likes