10/25/24 Class Tuning

Your true intention.

Spriest doesn’t die from a breeze, melee players in shambles. Melee brain don’t know what to do :exploding_head:

3 Likes

would be crazy is sp hpal x could actually lose

My demo lock is happy.

No nerf to best class in the game(rogue)

I’m leveling mine now

Demo’s pretty decent rn. We gonna be cookin.

1 Like

I do significantly more damage in pve with aimed shot, rapid fire, and arcane shot than I do in PvP with the same gear. All of them are supposed to have significant +damage values in PvP. Something is clearly wrong with its PvP scaling. No nerfs to these spells or mm aura for PvP have been announced so far. It is really hard to gauge a spec when it’s this unclear how much damage each of my buttons are supposed to be doing.

That’s not necessarily a bad thing

Ya. The frenzy buff is real. But even still, its basically a single deathstrike that takes 2 globals to use, 4s of afk, then a global to shift back.

Rejuv still takes you out of moonkin form and is another useless talent point.

The druid class tree still has more dead-end nodes than every other talent tree combined. It’s just so insanely bad.

Also, all the boomy changes amount to a nerf in pvp.

12% less sunfire mushrooms and 2% less starsurge damage for 10% more wrath… which you’re barely able to cast.

TIME TO PLAY THE WARRIOR!

4 Likes

Rise up my decepticons.

At this point I really don’t care if it’s a tuning adjustment that they for some reason don’t want to publicize. That is kind of an outlandish scenario in the first place.

The current build is supposed to think that 155/145/135 are supposed to be the PvP coefficients for aimed, arcane, and rapid fire. The tooltips in PvP combat reflect that that’s how much damage they’re supposed to be doing before you calibrate armor and vers damage reduction. Your non crits should be different between PvP and pve targets as a result. Right now they aren’t. Something is clearly wrong.