10.2 - Guardians of the Dream

Wrathion and Vyranoth are teaming up to recruit the Netherwing from Outland and the Storm dragons.

You know I wonder if we’ll also get Primalists defectors choosing to side with Vyranoth over Fyrakk…

12 Likes

Probably, once some of them realize Fyrakk just wants to pull another Deathwing on the world and isn’t interest in taking down the titans and their allies

1 Like

I guess Blizzard needed to give druids some fool’s comfort considering they are not getting a legendary in a patch dedicated to the Emerald dream.

Raid boss list…

• Gnarlroot

• Igira the Cruel

• Volcoross

• Council of Dreams

• Larodar, Keeper of the Flame

• Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle

• Smolderon

• Tindral Sageswift, Seer of the Flame

• Fyrakk the Blazing

3 Likes

Interesting.

9 Likes

At least there’s Something to be hopeful about. Right?

1 Like

It is so pretty.

9 Likes

That tree is indeed gorgeous!
Also I can’t wait to try on the new outdoor sets! they look so beautiful!

9 Likes

It is enormous.

7 Likes

I’m really loving the design, it doesn’t look too ‘Ardenweald-y’ which is what I feared, it has just enough of a touch of those design elements to make it look ethereal but still looks like a World Tree that belongs on Azeroth! I was worried it’d look too ‘out of place’.

5 Likes

I figured this was coming whenever the story was going to try to swing around to green dragon stuff, but it doesn’t look like there’s anything in this patch for me to look forward to.

I am liking the tone so far 100%.

Also this seems like a paladin group… just say’n.

8 Likes

OMG one of my biggest fears is looming near! Please Blizzard we don’t need Holy Light Paladins for Night Elves!
Priestess of the Moon or something called Moonkights with unique visuals is all I’m asking for!

2 Likes

Army of the Black Moon should have been the Kaldorei Paladin group. Those who willingly take up Elunes wrath to strike down the enemies of the Kaldorei would have been cool too

11 Likes

:scream:

I like most of this stuff except for it not being on Kalimdor.

5 Likes

That is a bummer. But at least the kaldorei content looks to be heading in a positive way going forward. Which is a much needed plus for Kaldorei fans

1 Like

aw she finally got a glowup.

11 Likes

Yess! :sob:

Oh my gosh, I love her.