10.1 caster buffs

que up! i want my revenge when you dont have warriors and retadin’s with you

I linked the top players for everyone over 2400, then again for everyone over 2700 in 2’s 3’s RBG’s and solo shuffle. Tide get’s beat by casters so they think that casters are OP. You can’t argue with someone who is thinking subjectively. Priests get an interrupt soon, so maybe that will change their mind.

1 Like

You’d still lose.

1 Like

i dont need premades to win. just make everyone around you better and gg. lets que!

I didnt suggest you did? I said that tide would beat you solo, that is all

1 Like

Can we queue wargames and have 2 people move out of los so we could have a 1v1?

this popped up today

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/638592858709950475/1088903583585542214/IMG_0902.png

4 Likes

Snowcrest is a crafty Devil. He hates me on one toon and likes my comments on another.

I don’t know which way is up!

2 Likes

That makes a lot of sense actually now that you shone some light onto this.

I don’t think it’s Abomb either because the dude actually like WPvP, meanwhile this guy, Worldpvp, doesn’t actually like WPvP. Continues saying how it’s dead, no body does it, etc. Good points, it probably is Snowcrest.

1 Like

Casters are getting a bunch of nerfs now and they’re trying to make them cast more so you don’t kite an elemental shaman around a pillar and get bursted for 300k the second he/she comes out of CC by 100% instants!

Who is Snowcrest?

Coincidence?

:male_detective:

2 Likes

Coincidence? Or psychic phenomenon? You decide!

You can usually summon him by making spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

That’s his forum rep?

That’s what I’ve always known him for. He was a nice enough guy on the forums, he doesn’t remind me too much of WorldPvP. Neither does Abomb. Besides, I thought we knew who WorldPvP’s main was?

Sorry, not familiar with them.

I typically try to stay cordial with people on the forums, especially in games where it really counts. But I admit Abomb strikes a chord with me every time we are paired together. I know that I’m in for a wild ride if he is in my BG, and usually one that ends in disaster. When I see him in the opposite faction, I find myself going out of my way just to kill him, even if it means losing an objective.

Are you really Professor Snowcrest?

He literally does the same grammar cop routine on his alt.

Huh, never noticed that before you said it lol. He does the same thing all the time.