10.1 caster buffs

Snowcrest, that’s on me lmao

Trying to get work done before the night is up

You literally sync q because you’re afraid to lose.

Don’t tell me I take the game to seriously lmao

1 Like

Abomb did mention that PVE items were BIS for some class/spec. This was during pre launch, lots of folks questioned that. He was right.
Credit is due there.

1 Like

Or any lock really. Entire burst eaten by passive shields while getting trucked by pets or chaos bolts. 1min later they have 2M dmg and 2M healing and you’re dead no matter what.

1 Like

Guess I just don’t care about BGs much these days. Always played a Lock, every xpac, and BGs are still the same to me now as in the past. Whoever has the least afkers/players not ignoring objectives will win, regardless of comp.

That’s apparent

Tanks are kind of a joke in random BGs at the moment. They carry a flag or an orb and take 600K crits.

Tell me that isn’t true most of the time.

Yea, I haven’t touched my prot pally in months in randoms

Stacking the flavor of the week specs up and unleash on the uncoordinated masses seems to have had an effect on participation for sure.

1 Like

It’s not about winning, it’s about making bg’s fun for everyone.

Remove auto root from frost mage, give precog a 1 second internal cooldown. That’s literally all I want. Those changes, wouldn’t effect anything, but make the game more fun for melee.

Melee still gets 1 shot, but at least they can move their toon.

1 Like

Sure go for it.

We’ve literally had this exact discussion before in another thread

Yes I know.

So why are you fighting with me constantly when you’ve already agreed to how I would nerf casters?

Jugaa likes to argue. :wink:

1 Like

Literally my first post here. I am agreeing casters are strong, but they are not going to nerf or buff over random BGs.

it’s frightening how dense they are

Almost remarkable

I mean, this is truth. But when have they ever made a change over random BGs?

2 Likes

They give you warning? I only had the one but it was immediate, I was speaking figuratively and they decided to take it literally. Happened almost immediately when I posted. I wrote to ask what rule I broke and they sent me one that didn’t apply at all to what I did. At the end of the 7 days they sent the same rule but they changed it to make what I said actionable. I was fighting pathfinder, they were watching the thread.

1 Like

They usually give you the green notification. I believe it’s green.

1 Like