10.1 caster buffs

He pays for a second account just to post in the forum?

Should have seen the mental gymnastics this dude was trying to pull when we were discussing it in War Mode forums.

Saying that it’s not for the forums, but because “this is a bank alt account”. People don’t make a whole separate account for bank and auction house, and even if it’s to play at the same time on two characters, usually they just open another license on the same bnet to do just that.

Meanwhile, that account has no achievements for banking, no achievements for gold etc. Tries to say, “you can hide achievements!” but you can’t hide collection, some achieves are acc wide, and that account is fresh af with no battle pets and only two mounts.

I think it says alot about someone to pay for a second account just because they’re afraid to post on their main. :grimacing:

Why didn’t he just post on a Classic toon?

That would have been cheaper.

Might be banned. His last visit date and last post were on a day in November, but he is still playing WoW and isnt the type to just quit the forums.

1 Like

Too lazy to level it maybe? Isn’t there a level 10 requirement or something to post on the forums?

1 Like

Ah… That makes sense.

Not sure, but I’m going with Bluster’s hypothesis.

1 Like

A man can dream.

I understand that you’re very concerned about me.

But I assure you that I’m not gay and you need to keep looking.

Happy trails!

If that’s what you want to think to assure yourself that you’re not the weird one for paying a separate sub just for the forums because you’re embarrassed of your own online persona, go for it. I couldnt care less for your well being though lol.

I’m married already. I’m not looking, trust me.

It’s just amusing. :dracthyr_shrug:

I’m straight, sorry if that disappointed you. It’s 2023 man, you don’t need to hide behind another account just as much as you don’t need to hide in the closet. Sounds like you’re projecting really.

Lets not say every homophobe is in the closet plz ty.

1 Like

Was it by any chance a “comp stomp “ AB ?

All zug zug me approve

That’s an incredibly oppressive comp but it’s designed to counter the oppressiveness of melee. :woman_shrugging:

No. Regular AB