10.1 caster buffs

Dw jugaa, I’m catching a suspension for calling you dumb

Just got the notification :sunglasses:

2 Likes

FWIW I didn’t report because idgaf what you say about me. And got my 1k year ban over some name calling. It’s all dumb imo

1 Like

The fight to save bg’s is officially out of my hands o7

R… I… P…
(body is not too short damnit)

OH I know the trick
< hidden text >

but take out the spaces

between the <>

1 Like

Thank God.

God would want free speech, even if it’s slandering someone on a game forum. This reporting and silencing anyone you don’t like is old.

No it was warranted, lol.

Snowcrest is just mad he’s a 800 cr ret pally

He spent all of shadowlands complaining about gear and how it limited him, just to completely fall flat when the game launched

He no longer posts on his pally, and does it on Worldpvp instead

who cares about rating, seriously.

People who take the game too seriously.

1 Like

Melee will still be best in World pvp, 2s and 3s.

Not sure whatt you’re crying about.

snowcrest or abomb? Who really cares either way

Abomb has been posting on main, just in the classic forums though. He doesn’t hide his profile either, and he just posted in the arena forum like 5 mins ago.

Also, lol, another piece of evidence for Snowcrest because he can’t help himself:

Post by Snowcrest last year:

Post by Worldpvp today:

1 Like

Looks like the tank quit when Dmg Heals and Mitigation were brought more in line with each other.

As for you Battlemaster Juga! you have been very supportive of our Troops and Game on these forums for many many years. Time flies!
Very rarely complains (if ever) and just gets the job done, out there with the masses.
Nice to see a real original back at it!

1 Like

I never said he was abomb. But someone else did, but now says he’s snowcrest. Don’t care who he is either way.

awww thanks <3

1 Like

Dunno why you’d respond to the post linking the other post then. Seems easier to ignore it.

Eh I don’t do things the easy way.

1 Like

It’s been obvious, honestly was questioning if this person is ok before I even interacted with them. Some of those first posts made in the mornings looked like something was wrong.

Where in Canada are the Me n Ed’s though? :dracthyr_hehe_animated: